Copying yourself

I am suppose to ask in the forum apparently how to copy yourself. I can do it however it wants to charge me and thats is crazy so how do you not pay to copy yourself?

Thanks

You can not subscribe to your own signal using same provider's trading account.

-----------------

More information:

• Can I subscribe to my own signal from another broker? - the thread 
  • more in search here.

I am not wanting to I have another MT4 account with a different broker that I want to copy so I am not entering trades twice. I have been able to do it with my MT5 account but not my MT4 account 

Sergey Golubev:

You can not subscribe to your own signal using same provider's trading account.

-----------------

More information:

• Can I subscribe to my own signal from another broker? - the thread 
  • more in search her.I am not waiting to

Yet you can use a trade copier. 

Why pay for a copier when it’s built into MetaTrader and has better latency factors?

Kelly La Fontaine:
Why pay for a copier when it’s built into MetaTrader and has better latency factors?

If you can do it without copier or different account so that's fine ... but one question: qwhy did you open this thread if you are already solved it?

Sergey Golubev:

If you can do it without copier or different account so that's fine ... but one question: qwhy did you open this thread if you are already solved it?

Because it’s wanting me to pay for it when support tells me to copy your own signals is free. Then they say to use the forum for how to instructions. So I’m lost 🙈

Kelly La Fontaine:
Because it’s wanting me to pay for it when support tells me to copy your own signals is free. Then they say to use the forum for how to instructions. So I’m lost 🙈

No one wants you to pay as there is the rule: you can not copy your signal on same account with signal providing.
Any other insinuations are related to trade copier and so on (means: complicated thing).

Just accept the rule (means: do not subscribe to your own signal), and everything will be fine.
if not so - go to the Market to buy something related ...

Sergey Golubev:

No one wants you to pay as there is the rule: you can not copy your signal on same account with signal providing.
Any other insinuations are related to trade copier and so on (means: complicated thing).

Just accept the rule (means: do not subscribe to your own signal), and everything will be fine.
if not so - go to the Market to buy something related ...

I don’t think you understand. 

I have an MT4 account which is a signal account, then under the same profile I have a different MT4 account. Therefore 2 different account numbers. You can copy your own signals across unlimited MT4 accounts without paying for the service however it’s wanting me to pay. I want to know how not to pay. Further more I have a MT5 account and 4 additional accounts that I do exactly what I am wanting my MT4 account to do so please don’t tell me it’s not possible when it is 

Kelly La Fontaine:
I don’t think you understand. 

I have an MT4 account which is a signal account, then under the same profile I have a different MT4 account. Therefore 2 different account numbers. You can copy your own signals across unlimited MT4 accounts without paying for the service however it’s wanting me to pay. I want to know how not to pay. Further more I have a MT5 account and 4 additional accounts that I do exactly what I am wanting my MT4 account to do so please don’t tell me it’s not possible when it is 

I've never published a signal before but as I checked through the Signal Market, every single one of them has a charge. Curious, do you have an option to set your signal as free?

Reason: