Level Advanced Trading

We have level trading here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (links to 2 threads) and I tried to implement something.

It may be interesting for the people who are drawing support/resistance lunes and confirm/validate it by price movement in very classical way (twice crossing of possible support/resistance line by price for validation, duration of the lines and so on).

If some person said that nothing works in forex so show him this image.

Files:

newdigital:
We have level trading here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (links to 2 threads) and I tried to implement something.

It may be interesting for the people who are drawing support/resistance lunes and confirm/validate it by price movement in very classical way (twice crossing of possible support/resistance line by price for validation, duration of the lines and so on).

I would like to say this picture shows the importance of the whole view, the big focus, not only last 20 bars.

How much you need to see the wood not the three.

Why do you think I insist so much every time I can write to Metaquotes to give a better zoom to MT, as TS or others. Not for fashion

newdigital:

Hi Newdigital... yes, it is looks like quite an interesting system... you said you will translate/correct the available Russian document available for it... could you bring us up to date on the progress...? -tks

EnkiJr:
Hi Newdigital... yes, it is looks like quite an interesting system... you said you will translate/correct the available Russian document available for it... could you bring us up to date on the progress...? -tks

You are talking about those 2 threads concerning level trading?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174929

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Some time ago two members of our forum found this level treading system on Russian forex and created public threads which i mentioned on the post.

Then author of this system came to our forum. He did not speak english at all and I tried to translate his manuale (and i think I did it and posted on the second thread). But, sorry I understood nothing from his manual. Because his manual was not written in forex words. What are forex words? Support, resistance, line, dot, price, crossing. But manual of the Russian author was not writted like that: there were no any forex terminology. That is why I understood nothing. I visited some Russian forum and seems other people understood nothing as well. Later on the author created commercial trading courses and everybody understood why he wrote so approximate manual (because he did not want to disclose the system).

But later on some people created indicators for his system and started to trade so everything is understandable now: it is support/resistance lines drawing for H4 timeframe and using for all other timeframes and price action confirming or unconfirming some lines to be support/resistance. It is very traditional and classical way to work with support/resistance lines. There are some other particularities with his system. Seems it is support/resistance/trend lines trading system + channel trading system.

It works of course.

EnkiJr:
...Newdigital...

is the LNX_Pivot a part of the new "level trading" system being developed by Igorad...? the original "level trading" you are pointing to is not active... ???

No, LNX_Pivot was not part of Level trading. I was trying to have some levels on horizontal way just to have some orientation and LNX_Pivot works in this way together with Level trading.

EnkiJr:
maybe it should be done in the Elite Section... can you move the above public thread in here...?

I can not move public thread to elite section. We may start the new one here.

Yes they are trading gold as well http://leveltrading.ru/analyst_gold.htm

Description of the system is here (translated url).

Indicator from post # 256 is having different color for the different lines (unconfirmed support/resistance, confirmed, lost importance level):

LightGray color, Silver, DarkGray and Gray (some of the line is dotted one).

There is the other indicator (attached) where types of the lines are differentiated by width.

Files:

LevelTrading...

Thank you Newdigital...

It looks like the Level Trading is doing well... I was learning Russian at school when I was a kid, now have long forgotten it... but the translation engine is doing quite a good job...

Thank you for posting the LevelTrading package a few posts earlier... it looks like the level lines being drowned by it are as per the latest info from the Russian forum... have a look...

I'd like to pick up on it further at the last thread you gave the link to...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174929

*** Newdigital, I will wait for your answer before posting there...

and am inviting all interested to join... -tks

PS: On the other hand... Newdigital, if we would to revive the Level Trading thread... maybe it should be done in the Elite Section... can you move the above public thread in here...?

or... better yet, start a new "continuation" thread in Elite... please advise... it seams the LevelTrading mechanics are such as those of MTF Stochastics... and the "key" points on the LEVEL lines and the S/R turning points...

TraderNeo said the indicator we have here is not exactly what he is using... well, my little contribution could be that I have noticed ONE drawing part that may be wrong [see the yellow dash line at the upper right - this may be where the LEVEL line should be drown - it would be according to TradreNeo's technique - this R line would have 5 touch points]... where can we go to talk about it...?

in the meantime I am posting the link only in Elite... translated Russian forum... they are trading GOLD there...

http://www.translate.ru/url/tran_url.asp?lang=ru&direction=re&template=General&transliterate=on&autotranslate=on&url=http://forum.alpari-idc.ru/thread29819-194.html

Thanks for your work Kalenzo... we all appreciate it...

Files:
babyeridu.gif  34 kb

EnkiJr:
Great... the LTS 123 you posted seams to work better... thanks...

Originally I wanted to assemble ERIDU - CounterTrend TS with PIVOTS, etc... but after you posted TLS... I think I would much prefer to have this one, instead...

Recently I have opened, thread is in a public forum... but, I think here it will be better... so may I open a new thread here in Elite Section with TLS as it's new heart...?

if yes, I will inform visitors to my public thread that the discussion has moved to Elite Section... please advise... -tks

It is not very good to move whole discussion from public to elite because people should have a choice: public discussion or elite section.

Meaning of elite section is "not for everybody". So you may open the thread in elite section just for something very important or for something which is not for everybody. So it may be 2 thread: public and elite.

Lts

Great... the LTS 123 you posted seams to work better... thanks... I still see however what may be some misfired lines... would like to expand more on it in the new thread...

Originally I wanted to assemble ERIDU - CounterTrend TS with PIVOTS, etc... but after you posted TLS... I think I would much prefer to have this one, as its engine...

Recently I have opened, thread is in a public forum... but, I think here it will be better... so may I open a new thread here in Elite Section with TLS as the engine...?

if yes, I will inform visitors to my public thread that the discussion has moved to Elite Section... please advise... -tks

Lts...

Newdigital... the indicator you first posted with your template on LTS draws different Level Lines than the 123 you posted last... would you know which one is correct...?

also, could one of you Great Programmers/Coders drop by here and possibly help us with this indicator to make sure it draws exactly as per the originator's instructions...?

I think now we have more information that we could move forward with... -tks

Lts...

Good that we have you here Linuxser... when LTS this time will happen, it will be thanks to you offering your helpful hand to EnkiJr... I wouldn't be here without you... -tks

I added a few new lines to the main LTS post... I try to make the "English" translation understandable...

As I mentioned to Newdigital... from the technical point it seams that 123 points, in the indicator we have, are not being drawn as per the original... pls see the TRANSLATED url... the initial CPPs are adjusted later to the final CPLL...

The problem can be seen in my screen shut in the post above... pls see the upper part... the yellow dash-line I put there, I think should be the main Max CPLL, reflected by 123 dots, and not the thick one that is above it...

if yellow would be the Max CPLL we would have a number of good Limit Sell points there... as it is, the thick Max CPLL above yellow, is located too far UP... or, if it would stay where it is... there should be a new narrower channel line drawn as per the yellow...

still another thought, the original 123 Max CPP should be lowered to the line of the next Max CPP that is located just below the 1st Max CPP to match the one that is just ahead of it [the TWO uptrend candles should form the base for this Max CPLL]... thereafter, all the Max CPPs are lining up just perfectly along this local Max CPLL [yellow]... -thanks from all of us for looking into this...

Reason: