Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 61

ANCOLL:
hello ND, can i know your RAS website ? .. thanks

Ask Mr. Google " Rent A Signal "

Have fun,

FXDM

ANCOLL:
hello ND, can i know your RAS website ? .. thanks

It will be posted when it will run officially.

If you want to be a signal provider so send PM to me.

pjo:
Please share with us when RAS will start.

It will be announced of course.

RAS is forex tsd forum service.

To all the signal providers,

All the actions concerning my contacts with you were implemented. Some IDs were restarted.

Thus, you can do the performance now.

I am resding PMs and emails to everybody.

So, beta testing was finished factically but officially - not yet ...

Because

Statistics

is updating once in a day.

And

Advanced Statistics

is updating several times in a day.

You can see the time when it was updated.

It is USDCAD:

You started to trade on this Monday and weekly and total are the same for you. If you started to trade on 5 of December so weekly (last 7 days) and total (from the beginning) will be different. And everybody can sort the performance by date as well.

By the way, the general stats are updated daily (once in a day) and advanced stats are updated several times in a day.

Files:
cad_0901_1.jpg  26 kb

Mr

newdigital:
the forum is finishing the first stage of rent a signal service as a beta testing right now.

If you are experienced trader and wants to participate in this project so please contact with me concerning the statements and your experience.

With this new 'rent a signal' service you can sell your trading signals and win even more money than trading.

Forex tsd forum administration

who is sendig this signal , pls kindly give me his contact

kola:
who is sendig this signal , pls kindly give me his contact

There are many people sending signals. RAS is a signals hub.

Wishlist:

We need a per day profit on the rankings page for RAS 2....This will balance out profit with time by using the two variables...This will enable the viewer to judge robustness a little bit better and is doable ....

Sharpe Ratio was added to advanced stats (thanks to Igorad).

Mathematics in Trading: How to Estimate Trade Results - MQL4 Articles

There are Sharpe Ratio, Modified Sharpe Ratio and Annual Sharpe Ratio. Sharp Ration telling us about stability (consistently) of the profit for some signals (lowest value compare with Modified Sharpe Ratio and Annual Sharpe Ratio) The Sharpe Ratio

Sharpe Ratio is not telling us about how profitable the system/signals. It is telling us about stability of the income.

For example,

- one signals did 0.1% for the 1st month, 0.1% for the second month and 0.1% for the 3rd month. Sharpe Ratio will be very hight. Because it is stable income every month. Same with banmks for example if you will deposit money to them.

- other signals did 1% return for the 1st month, -2% return for the second month and 5% for the 3rd month. Sharpe Ratio will be low. Because this signal provider is not giving stable consistent profit for every period of time.

For example, the signal ID 375 (by fxtrader625) is having Sharpe Ratio = 2.65 which is very good. If the signals are profitable so it indicates that it may be very good to subscribe.

So, the buyers should look at Sharpe Ratio (stable income or not stable income), than ROI, than max/min lot size, than how many pairs the signal provider is trading (it is difficult to receive big Sharpe Ratio for 1 pair during the long period of time trading) and so on.

Just for information.

I received the message from the developers that they are investigating something about Shart Ratio because there are 3 formulas using form portfolio investments ... so they will probably fix this Shart Ratio with something more suitable for our forex trading.

I looked at my excel file (i do not have moderating panel yet so I am using excel file) and it is written:

ID 405, action to do: approve ID after 1 week trading.

Your ID is in RAS. Pending mode. Pending mode: you can trade but no one can see and subscribe. You can see your ID on RAS website.

I can approve it now if you want.

Reason: