Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 38

Thank you Jeff.

I retsarted my PC and the problem is now resolved. I should have tried that before I posted the message.

Hi ND

The attached graphic shows the trades I made yesterday on the account associated with RentaSignal, seeing as how there was an issue with the upgrade on my side, can I assume that none of these trades were recorded on your side?

Cheers

Wayne

Files:
trades.gif  25 kb

I just looked at RAS website and you should not have any problems: you signals are approved and published.

Just check the settings once again:

Your signal id is 135 as I remember.

Files:
settings.jpg  44 kb
settings_1.jpg  35 kb

You can see:

I am testing version 6 as well and there are no any problems with the seller mode.

The developers are fixing some error woith clones ... may be on server part of the tool so may be it is because of that?

Files:
settings_2.jpg  18 kb

Hi ND

Thanks, and yes, all is well now, Jeff gave me a hand and we resolved the problem, seems I needed to restart my PC for some reason?

As for the missing trades, I do not suppose there is anyway to get them to reflect in the Rentasignal account, is there?

None of the trades poated in the graphic above are reflected in the RentaSignal history on my account for yesterday.

Cheers

Wayne

It is imposible to record past trades sorry.

All bugs with clones were fixed.

So, seems we are having the stable version now (not uploaded to RAS website yet).

Hi ND,

I took the liberty to set up 2 MT4 platforms in my PC, one as a buyer and one as a seller. I am really impressed by the quality of the design and programming. Extremely easy to configure, intuitive, smooth running, genius work. A great idea, this service seems to have everything it takes to be a tremendous success. Congratulations!

Yes, I saw.

Your signal is in pending mode now.

As to buyer mode so the right version (bug free version) was not uploaded to RAS website yet.

Few members wanted to participate to be a seller. But the development is going very fast. For example, I tested version #14 yesterday.

So, the right version (latest one) will be uploaded soon.

Hi ND,

All statistics for my signals show zero. Is that for the pending mode? Thanks.

Stats is refreshing once in a day.

Pending mode: you can trade but no one can see and subscribe.

Curently there are 4 signals on pending mode.

Reason: