EUR-mate, 9 pips, never loss, profit ea!

9 pips, 1-4 trades one time, 1-20 trades a day!

We are developing EA trading system mainly on EUR/USD which is working super well.

9 pips each trade basicly.

Good for $1000 to $5000 account.

NO LOSS!

why not try?

See:

EUR-mate-V1 | Rent a Signal

1. 400 pips S/L

2. 9 pips T/P

3. You say 1-20 trades a day, but from end of Apr to beginning of Nov (say 5 months, more than 100 trading days) you have 110 trades. So average is really is 1 trade a day.

4. Most important Relative drawdown is 36.46% (7672.00).

I hope no one is stupid enough to pay $100 a month for this joke.

Strange situation on the course eur / usd. Yesterday there were good data on news from the U.S., so the application for unemployment benefits declined and sales of new homes have increased, the dollar had strengthened, but there was strong euro. Who can explain this situation?

1-20 trades a day for both EURUSD and AUDUSD

---I mean that we are trading EUR/USD and AUD/USD same time, sometime, 20 trades a day. But all depend on market.

---Web ProfitEA.com is only show you how the EA has been tested.

---Better see our live account reflected on rentasignal.com

Thank you.

Maji:
1. 400 pips S/L

2. 9 pips T/P

3. You say 1-20 trades a day, but from end of Apr to beginning of Nov (say 5 months, more than 100 trading days) you have 110 trades. So average is really is 1 trade a day.

4. Most important Relative drawdown is 36.46% (7672.00).

I hope no one is stupid enough to pay $100 a month for this joke.

ProfitEA-1:
---I mean that we are trading EUR/USD and AUD/USD same time, sometime, 20 trades a day. But all depend on market.

---Web ProfitEA.com is only show you how the EA has been tested.

---Better see our live account reflected on rentasignal.com

Thank you.

Hi ProfitEA,

You show a backtest only from May 2009 till now (tha tis ONLY 5 months). Your results on rentasignal are only from the 15th Nov. till now (that is only 2 weeks).

Your system works on the close of the 5 min bars so it is VERY EASY to download the data on 5min. bars and do a backtest over several years.

At least can you please show a backtest that starts from the beginning 2006 till now (espescially the period Sept 2008 till Nov2008 is a very difficult period where most systems fail completaly)

The period that you show now is way to short to be taken reliable or to be representative to make conclusions on or to invest money in.

Thanks in advance... iGoR

How to get more Data for backtest?

All data from MT4 server for M5 is only from Apr.28,2009 to now. So tell me how to get those data? I will test and show you the result.

Thank you.

iGoR:
Hi ProfitEA,

You show a backtest only from May 2009 till now (tha tis ONLY 5 months). Your results on rentasignal are only from the 15th Nov. till now (that is only 2 weeks).

Your system works on the close of the 5 min bars so it is VERY EASY to download the data on 5min. bars and do a backtest over several years.

At least can you please show a backtest that starts from the beginning 2006 till now (espescially the period Sept 2008 till Nov2008 is a very difficult period where most systems fail completaly)

The period that you show now is way to short to be taken reliable or to be representative to make conclusions on or to invest money in.

Thanks in advance... iGoR

If you even dont know how to get proper history data, how can you sell your service???

Thats just so funny.

Nuubs trying to get rich fast

Go and learn a little bit forex, before you embarass yourself more....

ProfitEA-1:
All data from MT4 server for M5 is only from Apr.28,2009 to now. So tell me how to get those data? I will test and show you the result. Thank you.

So you dont know how to get those data? Smart boy :-)

live account is not working for long history backtest

I never use Demo account. I am using Forex.com live account which is only allowed test from Apr.28,2009 for M5. Even you can not download History Data before Apr.28,2009 from live account.

But I can do and will back test with Demo account. See you soon.

Supranium:
If you even dont know how to get proper history data, how can you sell your service???

Thats just so funny.

Nuubs trying to get rich fast

Go and learn a little bit forex, before you embarass yourself more....

It is possible that your results could be good on your demo account

BUT the most important element is that with a "confession" like yours (admitting that you even don't know how to download historical data) is that you have a very limited knowledge on how MT4 works.

It all looks that you found some system tested it on several pairs but on a very limited amount of data, found some good results on 1 particular pair and decided to make some money of that through rentasignal.

As I have stated to an other newbie here in this part of the forum (chrisswiss) go to rentasignal if you have many many years of experience and when you are a real expert in trading and devellopment and that you can back up your results with many years of backtesting.

Rentasignal is not some sort of a testing-camp or playground for learning how to devellop of testing out how your system could or would work in the future.

Friendly regards...iGoR

PS. As I've said to you, your system is working on close of 5min bars. You should be able to place a backtest here over a 10 year period.

That should not take more then 1 day. All that you take longer is only proof that your are suddenly changing all your rules because you see drawdowns that are far bigger then expected.

(downloading data on demo account takes 5 minutes. Running your backtest with the parameters that you have, a couple of hours maximum if you wrote your code correctly. Uploading your results here on your topic 30 seconds).

PSS. Don't be disapointed if your system would show that it can blowup an account over your historical data.

All experienced traders whent through that stage. The EUREKA feeling but after closer examening the system is worthless.

The experienced traders did a zillion of backtest over many years of data on all pairs before comming up with something solid or robust.

PSSS. The more proof you want to give that your system is robust and reliable then it should be cappable of making profit over many pairs. If it only makes profit over 1 pair you only give proof that you curve fitted your system. If you would not know what "curve fitting a system" is then look it up on google and in the mean time you will learn already a lot more.

Bongo:
Maybeee.. he is using my EA from 2008. Bongo

I don't know...but fact is that more and more EA's are spread around that use simple stupid entry rules with a small T/P but with an enormous S/L's on them and more and more we see even without any S/L.

In his case a T/P of 9 pips and a S/L of 400!!!! pips. That means that his S/L is 44 x times !!! bigger then his T/P.

That has nothing to do with trading anymore but just gambling on price so called "always comming back"...Only to show a very high hitrate on paper but if you would see some of the floating losses they are just not making the ship to sink.

Make an entry that is based on flipping a coin and place that T/P on it and that S/L and you will see that it will work on every pair that is not to much in a strong trend.

Needles to explain that if you have several serious trend reversals that this way of trading will absolutly blow your account.

That is why I asked him to post results over many years of data and several pairs.

Friendly regards....iGoR

Reason: