Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 19

I moved your post to this thread as webicknell mentioned.

Need EA

webicknell:
You may want to look at this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995

Great Ea, but not what I'm looking for.

What I have in mind is something I have seen else where.

It allows 'Visual trading', just pull the 'entry' arrow to your choice, choose your number of lots & 'splits', & it goes into action.

You can then open metatrader terminal and place your own Tp & stops.

For example...if your trade 3 lots, & choose 3 splits it will open 3 one lot trades, you then place your own Tp & stops. When the first Tp is hit, it alters the other two to breakeven - you are in profit, & trading free.

look here baloo

Manage Take Profit

look here baloo

Thanks lepiricus...just what i need.

Happy trading.

After I installed EA on a currency and made adjustments I wanted, it printed on the currency screen = "AE is waiting for next tic before activated." I may not have had that correct word for word but the meaning is there.

Although the currency moved a lot the EA never did anything and this printed statement continued.

What did I do wrong?

I really like this EA, its me that's the problemo, lol.

Melpheos:
I do use it on live, working flawlessly as far as i can see...

Still using it?

sjerar:
Still using it?

Yes, still using it...

I have setup several template with different SL, TP, BE and trailling so i can choose between them quickly before taking a trade...

Melpheos:
Yes, still using it... I have setup several template with different SL, TP, BE and trailling so i can choose between them quickly before taking a trade...

A quick question please before I read the entire thread?

Can it stagger closes, so if I open a trade of 0.3, can I set the EA so that it closes 0.1 after 10 pips profit, closes another 0.1 after say 15 pips profit, then applies a 21 pip TS to the balance of the trade?

Be great if it can do that?

Thanks

Wayne

KaMpeR:
A quick question please before I read the entire thread?

Can it stagger closes, so if I open a trade of 0.3, can I set the EA so that it closes 0.1 after 10 pips profit, closes another 0.1 after say 15 pips profit, then applies a 21 pip TS to the balance of the trade?

Be great if it can do that?

Thanks

Wayne

I think there is another EA called MTP.... you may check it at FF

tiger_wong:
I think there is another EA called MTP.... you may check it at FF

Hi Tiger

Thank you, but it does not work, I tried it and have asked three times now on the thread at FF for help, but so far the coder does not answer my request although he has answered others, so I can only assume that it is an issue that he cannot fix?

Cheers

Wayne

Reason: