Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 13

bnbb2004:
Anymore updates on the Rentasignal service (as to when it will be available) after the beta testing?

It was few updates for RAS tool mainly related to the buyer's mode using and to automatic audit service (automatic buyer). Last updated was yesterday. I did not inform anybody as it is related to the buyers and to automatic performance audit.

bnbb2004:
Anymore updates on the Rentasignal service (as to when it will be available) after the beta testing?

RAS tool was updated today (server part of the tool so no need to update anything for sellers and buyers) - pips calculation was fixed (some member reported about this error so I hope that it was fixed now).

And information for all the members who want to test this service as a seller or buyer mode to be near future possible sellers or buyers for example: this RAS tool is updating almost every day now. When we will receive first stable version of this tool so I will write PM to you (as I am keeping some 'record' of the members who sent PMs to me already).

I hope that it will be in this week or next week.

What about getting rid of the PIPS calculation instead? Is there any progress or answer about ranking with balance on the main page?

ES

newdigital:
RAS tool was updated today (server part of the tool so no need to update anything for sellers and buyers) - pips calculation was fixed (some member reported about this error so I hope that it was fixed now).

And information for all the members who want to test this service as a seller or buyer mode to be near future possible sellers or buyers for example: this RAS tool is updating almost every day now. When we will receive first stable version of this tool so I will write PM to you (as I am keeping some 'record' of the members who sent PMs to me already).

I hope that it will be in this week or next week.

Yes, I know about it. I got reply that it is necessary to receive the first stable version of this tool (client's and server's part) and after that they will do everything according to our requests (they are reading this thread).

Because it is something with RAS website and it is nothig with tool and programming so it may be very simple to do.

Because as I remember 4 or 5 members (including me) need it so ...

ElectricSavant:
What about getting rid of the PIPS calculation instead? Is there any progress or answer about ranking with balance on the main page? ES

I went to RAS website right now and I see calculation in dollars as well on the main page (weekly pips; weekly dollars; total pips; total dollars) with possiblity to sort the results to select the rank by dollars calculation, in pips as well and by date for example.

ohhhh...good..i can now hook up my EA to beta test...Great Thanks!

ES

newdigital:
I went to RAS website right now and I see calculation in dollars as well on the main page (weekly pips; weekly dollars; total pips; total dollars) with possiblity to sort the results to select the rank by dollars calculation, in pips as well and by date for example.

There has been missing trades that happened on my terminal, and not on the website. But I guess somethings have been going on behind the scene at RAS as my trade history is pretty much gone as well. And no symbol on my trade history at RAS again.

I just wanted to report that configuring Rent a signal as a seller (free signal section) went smoothly and took only 5 minutes. This is the most user friendly application for an idiot like me...and I could actually do it without any help (besides all those friendly screens popping up guiding me when I made a mistake...I got them all☺).

I am not a Vendor and I could imagine the hoops some of the sellers had to jump through before rent a signal came along!

This beta testing has brought rent a signal far far forward....and they are really good now...just a few odds and ends to clean up and they should be ready to BROADCAST live.

By the way I am using a live account to broadcast with.

ES

P.S. It is so good that ND is screening all of us from the programmers. They are very good programmers and they do things very complete and methodical. The stability of Rent a signal has improved 10-fold and ND and his Forum and this thread have been a great resource for the programmers to use...I am sure.

I think it would be beneficial to ND to make sure only qualified traders be allowed to sell signals on RAS. But I can also see the dilemma on why successful traders would sell their signals to the public. However, if you let sellers be any Joe on the street who thinks they can trade, the service soon becomes worthless because you'll just have a bunch of gurus losing money. Also, allowing vendors to create more than 1-2 system dilutes the quality of service as well because many will take advantage and create 10 systems to increase their odds of have 1-2 winning systems that they can profit from, and sweep the losers under the rug. Or having unscrupulous sellers who create 10 different identity and create multiple systems.

I have enjoyed beta testing the signal service though, I think it is great piece of software, and real pioneer work.

Kenny Rogers:
There has been missing trades that happened on my terminal, and not on the website. But I guess somethings have been going on behind the scene at RAS as my trade history is pretty much gone as well. And no symbol on my trade history at RAS again.

Yes, it was.

This RAS tool is updated almost once in a day so I hope that we will receive most stable version soon.

I am trying to test some kind of martingale scalper (as most difficult case for RAS) and if everything will be fine with this EA so it will be most stable version of this tool.

I had some missing trades also especially when pending orders were executed but it was fixed now.

If the testers are still using old version of RAS so please update it. But anyway, the new versions of this tool are coming very often so may be some of the sellers should wait for 1 week untill we will receive very stable version of the this tool.

Main goal for now is to receive very stable version of this RAS EA and after that we can think about any other improvements and website improvements and more statistics and how to select the sellers and so on.

Reason: