RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 62

It was fixed 2 hours ago as I see.

RAS Website Failure

What is going on with the RAS website?

Two hours ago, I checked my trading account to find that all the signals that I had been trading with RAS were stopped and all the relevant trades closed. As I traded a grid system with drawdowns, that meant significant losses.

When I then checked the RAS site, the number of services had been reduced from 18 pages down to 3. Everything else was missing.

When I checked on My Account, all the services I was subscribed to were listed as Deleted.

Now, everything is back to normal as if nothing has happened. And strangely enough, the signal I was trading that suffered the losses doesn't list any losses at all on its RAS account.

But none of that puts the money I just lost back in my account.

So what happened? Do you guys have any idea what is happening with your site?

lost 50% of live account

Same thing happened to me. I was trading not 1 but 2 grid systems so when all my RAS orders closed at the same time I lost 50% of my live account.

I was told that I was the only one reporting that issue and that they will look into it. But you said it right, I really don't see how any of it will put the money back into my account.

Damage has been done. What im curious about is what has been done to prevent anything like this from happening again.

zomg:
Damage has been done. What im curious about is what has been done to prevent anything like this from happening again.

From what I can see - nothing. Basically, it requires RAS to guarantee 100% uptime for their servers and data, and they can't do that. No one can. You trade RAS at your own risk. It's a good idea but fatally flawed.

Compensation

It is pretty sure that it was a virus attack which closed down all trades at a time. Many have incurred huge losses.

We demand that RAS puts back all the trades as it was or compensate for the loses incurred.

Earlier when RAS website did not function, the trades never closed out. It used to appear after a the website became normal. But this is a clear case of a virus attack.

Account loss due to RAS

Earlier this morning all my TriggerFX open trades were closed at a total loss in excess of $1378.00. Immediately when I became aware of this I tried to confirm via the Rentasignal website and also found the website denying me access to my signals.

I am aware that forex trading is risky but it appears that the Rentasignal service has added a new dimension to this. I can live with trades gone wrong but the RAS service the last week or so is all but a trustworthy professional service.

What are the RAS going to do about this situation????????

bprinsloo:
I am aware that forex trading is risky but it appears that the Rentasignal service has added a new dimension to this. I can live with trades gone wrong but the RAS service the last week or so is all but a trustworthy professional service.

RAS is not so professional. It seems we have no leg to stand on when it comes to compensation for their screw up

_

Subscription Refunds

I've just put in some requests through PayPal to get my subscription fees refunded - it's not much compared to the losses but at least it's something. So I'll be curious to see how they're handled - if RAS has any moral fibre at all they should be automatically approved, so we'll see what they do.

Reason: