Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 11

Need help

How do I sign up to test as a user of the signals service and see how it works?

Thanks!

Brian

Just wait when it will be run officially.

Because the automatic buyer was installed on many signals today so it is necessary to see how it's going on ...

Because we can saw the performance reported by seller's Metatrader and now we can see the performance reported by mechanical buyer.

I have a suggestion that I think is very important.

RISK.

What is the risk that these traders use? Or rather what is the maximum risk my money will be at if I use one of these signal providers?

Maybe you guys can come up with a formulae for calculating max DD calculated at the time a trade is closed or even an account exposure rating?

If you look at the page where I publish my signals you will see that I make a note of the exposure that I subject the account to in the summary that I post every day?

Profit since 8th October 2008 = $54.80 (Excludes Open Trades)

Curr Balance = $10,054.50

Open Trades = -$18.00

Acc Exposure = -0.18%

The details for this signal service are contained here;

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/10024-fatcat-forex-signals

I am sure that a person wanting to purchase signals would love to trade with the guy that brings in the most pips, but, what if the risk to this account is continually around 30% to 50%?

When this service does make a mistake the buyer must realise that he could loose between 30% to 50% of his account, because this is the risk applied to the trades by that seller?

It would be nice if this stat was added to the chart below for ease of having all the important numbers in the same place.

Thanks

Wayne

Just a feature I'd like to see and hope that the suggestion helps?

Files:
signals_1.jpg  23 kb

Mainly I agree with you as many testers/traders were talking about more statstics for buyers as dd and risk.

Well.

Let's say I want to buy your signals.

Just for example.

What I will do?

I will go to this page:

What I will need from this page?

Weekly pips, weekly dollars, total pips, total dollars: it is understandbale and I can sort it by date and so on.

If I press 'Pause?' so I will stop trading this pair.

For example, I want to use EURUSD only. In this case I will press 'Pause?' for USDJPY, GBPUSD, EURCHF.

Lot size.

Your deposit (according to your previous post example) is similar with 10,000. My deposit is 1,000. I do not need your risk and your deposit. I need my risk calculated according to my deposit size.

Well. I can use lot multipier: if I put 2 and press 'Save' button so ... you open 0.2 lot for EURUSD and in my Metatrader it will be 0.4 lot same trade.

Calculate risk in pips? But as I see: 2 members are using martingale - one for elite members only and the other one for free for everyone. So, let's see the signals for elite members:

You can see weekly pips and weekly dollars.

Thus, it is necessary to calculate the risk or floating DD according to which deposit size? I as a buyers do not need your deposit size. I have mine for example which is different anyway. And calculation the riks or DD in pips is possible. It does not matter for me as all elite section EAs are using fixed lot size. But many members are using MM, or systems based on increasing/decreasing lot size so DD and risk in pips is useless for those systems.

It may be the problem with risk as it is always calculating according to the equity comparing everything with market price in the time of calculation.

Thus, I think, it should be balance/equity graph for every signals in pips and in dollars. In this case the buyer will see min/max for equity to estimate the real DD/risk for himself.

I've sent all those proposals to the developers but I do not think that it will be easy to create.

Thanks ND, yup I agree, it wont be easy at all, but I think it will make the buyer a much happier person and allow him/her to make a better informed decision re what kind of risk they are prepared to accept for their money?

The trouble I am having is that I will be last in the pip ranking with one of my systems which is my best profit maker....lol...

The buyer needs a better ranking on the main page ....(my signals are free anyways...but still!)

ES

Just found this thread (may be usefull):

Code to calculates drawdown.

Service

Dude... Newdigital, can you possibly get my request to the service provider

fxexcellent on your upcoming service... do they have signals available

anywhere else while I am waiting on your service to be up??

Seeing those pips on your screen shots in this thread... if they

could pm me and let me know!!?

Brian

fxexcellent?

No idea sorry. Try to contact with him on the forum.

golden1:
Dude... Newdigital, can you possibly get my request to the service provider

fxexcellent on your upcoming service... do they have signals available

anywhere else while I am waiting on your service to be up??

Seeing those pips on your screen shots in this thread... if they

could pm me and let me know!!?

Brian

golden1,

It si beta testing. Some people started, the other traders stopped for some time ... price may be changed (we did not have free signal options before so ...).

It is 2 pages of paid signals:

And it is 2 pages of free signals:

Just some of the signals ...

But everything may be changed as it is beta testing and no one is expecting the clients yet so - the price may be changed, some signals may be deleted, the other ones may be moved to free signal section or back to paid ...

Just testing ...

So, no need to ask anyone to buy anything. Because most of the signal providers are on the forum and some of them are having the threads on the forum ...

Reason: