Everything about RSI - page 49

bayuveneo:
Mladen..

Could you make Corridor RSI T3 too..

Thanks in advance

bayuveneo

Since that is a T3 smoothed RSI here is this version (in this one you can chose if you wish original Tim Tillson calculation or faster (in response to price changes) Fulks/Matulich way)

OK..Thanks Mladen for your quick response..you are a very great men..

Updating of the currency with Rsi above 70 (or under 30). At the moment only the Indonesian rupiah is in the overbought.

Hi everybody,

Hi Mladen and MrTools,

Please can one of you do a RSI indicator who use the nrp MTF nonlag Ma code (the wonderful Mladen code that a I use a lot) , with Pct filter who will be MTF so, with change on color slope

Thanks a lot it would be very useful

Have a nice day and thanks for this

Zilliq

nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf__alerts_mladen.mq4

zilliq:
Hi everybody,

Hi Mladen and MrTools,

Please can one of you do a RSI indicator who use the nrp MTF nonlag Ma code (the wonderful Mladen code that a I use a lot) , with Pct filter who will be MTF so, with change on color slope

Thanks a lot it would be very useful

Have a nice day and thanks for this

Zilliq

nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf__alerts_mladen.mq4

Hi Zilliq,

Did this one.

It's very nice to you MrTools

Thanks a lot I try it immediately

Have a nice evening

Zilliq

I try and it works very well !

I compare it with RSX and it seems to be faster but less smooth than a RSX. It can be smoother with the filter but it is less fast

I have a little question, perhaps a stupid question but in the RSX nrp code you do, what is the period of jurik moving average of the RSI ? Is it the same as the RSI period ?

rsx_nrp_mtf_mrtools.mq4

Thanks a lot for your work and your answer

best wishes

Zilliq

Files:

zilliq:
I try and it works very well !

I compare it with RSX and it seems to be faster but less smooth than a RSX. It can be smoother with the filter but it is less fast

I have a little question, perhaps a stupid question but in the RSX nrp code you do, what is the period of jurik moving average of the RSI ? Is it the same as the RSI period ?

rsx_nrp_mtf_mrtools.mq4

Thanks a lot for your work and your answer

best wishes

Zilliq

Zilliq, the rsx doesn't use jurik it has its own calculation, think some of the confusion about rsx using jurik comes from some people called it JRSX or Jurik Rsx because from my understanding the rsx was first made by Mark Jurik. We have in the past added jurik and other things to rsx, but it just adds lag to it.

Thanks Mrtools for the explanations about rsx, i really think it was a jurik rsi

So, is it a smooth average of the rsi or not ? And if so, there is a period for this moving average ?

thans a lot

Best wishes

Zilliq

zilliq:
Thanks Mrtools for the explanations about rsx, i really think it was a jurik rsi

So, is it a smooth average of the rsi or not ? And if so, there is a period for this moving average ?

thans a lot

Best wishes

Zilliq

Zilliq

RSX is not a smoothed RSX. RSX is a special way to calculate what as a result has vallues that look like a smoother RSI. So they are not a same indicator at any step expect for the fact that the values of the two are very similar (except for the smoother result of the RSX). Hence the difference in name

Smoothed RSI is a completely different indicator

Reason: