Indicator Modification - page 22

friend4you:

Hi!

I use this t3 smoothed Williams %R. I know you made many wpr, but this is different. Can you make it adaptive with alarm when wpr lines cross 3 changeable horizontal lines like +30 (when coming from over 30) 0 and -30 (when coming from under -30). Also Indicator min and maximum should be changeable. It would mean a lot to me, if you can apply your 123 ma-variations with oma or zero lag ma instead of only the t3. Descriptions are in russian language.

Is it repainting in any way like it is and will be?

I really appreciate your help and just ask if I really use that indicator a lot.

Thank you.

You can not change the indicator minimum and maximum for wpr : wpr ranges from 0 to -100, and with the modification made in that indicator it is made to range between 50 and -50. You can not change that (the math of the wpr is determining the minimum and maximum

Ok and can I hope for an alarm version from you with your 123 ma as described above?

friend4you:
Ok and can I hope for an alarm version from you with your 123 ma as described above?
what is 123 ma?

I mean: Can you please add all your and others ma-invetions to it like oma, allma , tma, zero lag ma hull and non-lag ma with adjustable smoothing option AND adaptive instead of the t3 used in the posted haos indicator I posted above.

In the way t3 is used in this haos, does it repaint  somewhere now?

Thanks.

friend4you:

I mean: Can you please add all your and others ma-invetions to it like oma, allma , tma, zero lag ma hull and non-lag ma with adjustable smoothing option AND adaptive instead of the t3 used in the posted haos indicator I posted above.

In the way t3 is used in this haos, does it repaint  somewhere now?

Thanks.

I am not sure if that repaints (it is using a rather strange way of t3 calculation it is possible that it does repaint). Will check, but then i will probably make a different version, though (just to make sure that it does the calculation correctly)

Haos is smoothed Williams percent range 14 and 96. I added a comparison to normal wpr.

I did several visual backtests and could not find any repainting. Would be interesting to see your versions. Thanks.

I meant the newer ma-inventions you also added to the indicator attached.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page775

"William Blau's stochastic momentum index (SMI) with the newest set of averages (+ double smoothing for all) that can be used instead of the default EMA : blau_-_smi_averages_2.ex4"

Files:

friend4you:

Haos is smoothed Williams percent range 14 and 96. I added a comparison to normal wpr.

I did several visual backtests and could not find any repainting. Would be interesting to see your versions. Thanks.

"William Blau's stochastic momentum index (SMI) with the newest set of averages (+ double smoothing for all) that can be used instead of the default EMA : blau_-_smi_averages_2.ex4"

Here is a version that uses T3 as it should and has the option to have original (Tim Tillson) T3 or faster (Fulks/Matulich) T3 calculation as well as the double smoothed T3. Some color and style changes have been made in order to make it more readable. calculation for this version is 100% sure to be correct and non-repainting

Files:

friend4you:

Also check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page860

Thank you for the fast work, you make my day. Seems to produce same values, but I have to test both a while.

Didn't you work with the original code, just because it could be repainting? Is it faster, more stable now?

The code was free, can you post mq4-files for both indicators, please?

friend4you:

Thank you for the fast work, you make my day. Seems to produce same values, but I have to test both a while.

Didn't you work with the original code, just because it could be repainting? Is it faster, more stable now?

The code was free, can you post mq4-files for both indicators, please?

It is faster. It is, as I told in the post, 100% repaint proof, and it does the job as it should

The code of "haosvisual" is for free and it (the "haosvisual") was using wpr, the same as the new indicators - there is no secret. But, double smoothing is not public code nor are the ways how some averages are calculated. Sorry, but the fact that it uses wpr (the same as the "haosvisual", since we are talking about t3 smoothed wpr in that indicator) does not make the rest of the code public

Reason: