Everything about RSI - page 56

drunkpips:
pls am searching for an indicator that uses a faster EMA 5 , slower EMA 13 and RSI 21 with arrow and alert.the one one i have does not refresh

Can you post the indicator you are using

This way the description is too general (what are the conditions for arrows and alerts)?

request for help:

hi

could any coders kindly help me to convert these two indicators into rsi version of them? i lack appropriate coding skills to convert them into rsi of them. many thanks for help.

DiNapoli Price Oscillator - MQL4 Code Base

kenwa:
request for help:

hi

could any coders kindly help me to convert these two indicators into rsi version of them? i lack appropriate coding skills to convert them into rsi of them. many thanks for help.

DiNapoli Price Oscillator - MQL4 Code Base

Detrended Price Oscillator uses only 1 buffer. You can easily add RSI calculation to that indicator (the same way as you did in the "coding help" thread)

mladen:
Detrended Price Oscillator uses only 1 buffer. You can easily add RSI calculation to that indicator (the same way as you did in the "coding help" thread)

i try already, not success,none display, because two cases sentences inside one is ++, one is--,not consistency inside, so i do not know how to do. i am absolutely code kindergarten beginner. Please help. thanks again.

if(counted_bars<1)

for(i=1;i<=DPOPeriod;i++) ExtMapBuffer1=0.0;

i=Bars-DPOPeriod-1;

if(counted_bars>=DPOPeriod) i=Bars-counted_bars-1;

while(i>=0)

{

ExtMapBuffer1 = priceSwitch(i) - iMA(NULL, NULL, DPOPeriod, MaShift, MaType, PriceType, i);

i--;

}

here is what i have, seems to be in exe format though.

maybe if you put it on a chart , you may get an idea of what its intended to achieve

mladen:
Kelch If we are thinking about the same indicator, SSA recalculates. So you should be careful since it is going to change values

well, after almost 2 the indicator really recalculates, but in little TFs it is still profitable especially in divergences.

Thanks for the indicator mladen!

two weeks.

Kelch Monteiro:
well, after almost 2 the indicator really recalculates, but in little TFs it is still profitable especially in divergences. Thanks for the indicator mladen!

SSA is like that : it is its nature and it will always do that. End point version doe not recalculate but the results of end point version are much different from the SSA itself and are requiring even more CPU power to calculate

Mladen..Please help me..

Could you change this indicator to histogram..

Files:

bayuveneo:
Mladen..Please help me.. Could you change this indicator to histogram..

Bayuveneo, made a histo version.

Files:
Reason: