T3 - page 31

mladen:
secretcode Here you go Use d same default parameters as the original indicator (so that they can easily be compared - as expected this one is much faster)

Many thanks Mladen for this indicator Would you please add 'MTF function and Color on slope' in this one ?

secretcode:
Many thanks Mladen for this indicator Would you please add 'MTF function and Color on slope' in this one ?

secretcode

This is the version that changs the color when the slope (trend) changes and is a multi time frame version. Have a nice weekend

Files:

mladen:
secretcode This is the version that changs the color when the slope (trend) changes and is a multi time frame version. Have a nice weekend

Simply amazing!! Great thanks Mladen

Really appreciate it

Have a nice weekend

secretcode

mladen:
secretcode This is the version that changs the color when the slope (trend) changes and is a multi time frame version. Have a nice weekend

Everytime I watch pictures of MA actions like this, I always wish to have reasonable levels (envelope percent or average range ratio) bound around the MA whenever it goes flat, and then dissapear when price or MA moves on. Could you kindly do me a favour for that Mladen ?

Thanks for your consideration.

Hi friends

Just to let you know i have modified Mladen's indicator "T3 adaptive ma_i-CA 2" to include envelope bands whenever the ma looks like going to flat. You can find it here. Please test.

fareastol

Hi Mladen and friends,

In the above indicator "T3 adaptive ma_i_CA 2", Mladen use the coefficient (Average / Deviation) to make adaptive function for original Period Length of the indicator. I love this idea much, simple but meaningful and powerful. May I know the popular name of this method and its author (author of original idea as well as author of coding the idea for MT4) ? Thanks for your information.

fareastol:
Hi Mladen and friends, In the above indicator "T3 adaptive ma_i_CA 2", Mladen use the coefficient (Average / Deviation) to make adaptive function for original Period Length of the indicator. I love this idea much, simple but meaningful and powerful. May I know the popular name of this method and its author (author of original idea as well as author of coding the idea for MT4) ? Thanks for your information.

As far as I remember the idea to use standard deviation and its average in that way for adapting was mine (honestly don't remember that I ever saw it in any books or code). I have no name for it - I usually call it "standard deviation adaptive "+ whatever

Oh Dear ... You are so genius as always, Mladen ! Thanks for all

I was wondering if someone could shed some light on the T3 Stochastic code. Although I am not a Forex trader or MT4 user (I trade energy futures), I have used the T3 since the early day's of Tillson's TASC article.

In the T3 Stochastic (like the Rads T3 Stochastic), is the code simply the classic slow stochastic oscillator, smoothed using the T3 as a moving average? Since I saw LWMA in the selection list for the moving averages, I thought there might be something else going on here. I also saw some "additional" coding, which my best guess is that it is for the less lag non-Tillson version of the T3, but again I can't be sure that I am correct.

Any info or explanation of the indicator and it's setup is very much appreciated!

RTB

raisingthebar411:
I was wondering if someone could shed some light on the T3 Stochastic code. Although I am not a Forex trader or MT4 user (I trade energy futures), I have used the T3 since the early day's of Tillson's TASC article.

In the T3 Stochastic (like the Rads T3 Stochastic), is the code simply the classic slow stochastic oscillator, smoothed using the T3 as a moving average? Since I saw LWMA in the selection list for the moving averages, I thought there might be something else going on here. I also saw some "additional" coding, which my best guess is that it is for the less lag non-Tillson version of the T3, but again I can't be sure that I am correct.

Any info or explanation of the indicator and it's setup is very much appreciated!

RTB

If you are talking about T3 stochastic, it is a "classical" stochastic smoothed using T3 (stochastic as well as signal values are smoothed using T3 - either the original T3 (Tim Tillson) way or faster (Fulks/Matulich) way)

But if you are talking about Stochastic of T3, it is a different story and in that case Stochastic is calculated using T3 filtered prices instead of "raw" prices

Reason: