Everything about RSI - page 43

mladen:
Try it out now

pls have a look at the alert.

if the 1hour set up is put on the 15 mins chart, the alert continues to go off at every candle open

drunkpips:
pls have a look at the alert. if the 1hour set up is put on the 15 mins chart, the alert continues to go off at every candle open

Try it out now. It should alert only on a first closed bar (there was an alert in the original indicator but it was commented - all I did is un-comment it (helas - without checking). Now added a check to alert on fist closed bar only)

UsdBrl overbought on weekly scale = short term top in sight.

Files:
usdbrl.gif  39 kb

mladen:
Try it out now. It should alert only on a first closed bar (there was an alert in the original indicator but it was commented - all I did is un-comment it (helas - without checking). Now added a check to alert on fist closed bar only)

if i put auto refresh on my chart, the alert signals opposite direction to the arrow. for instance, when the chart if refreshed, the existing buy arrow will come as sell signal.

am using the 3.0 symphony auto refresh

drunkpips:
if i put auto refresh on my chart, the alert signals opposite direction to the arrow. for instance, when the chart if refreshed, the existing buy arrow will come as sell signal. am using the 3.0 symphony auto refresh

That is how the original author of the indicator coded it

The Rsi in this case has anticipated the fall of UsdZar, all the divergences have completed the signal.

Files:
usdzar.gif  37 kb

EURAUD entered the weekly overbought zone in September 2008 ... it was only the beginning of the bull market, as now.

Found this version of RSI candles indicator

Files:

RSI adaptive

This is a variation of John Ehlers smoothed RSI made adaptive using standard deviations for adapting.

Compared to the regular RSI it is more responsive to price changes and to some extent avoids the "flattening effect" (not completely, but it is not as flat as the regular RSI when long calculation periods are used). Here is a comparison of an adaptive RSI (upper) and a "regular" RSI lower :

Files:

anton1:
Hi experts coding friends,

Please help me to code: MTF RSI histogram with 50 line (mid line).

Thank you,

Anton

Anton

Check this thread too : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: