Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 52

zilliq:
Probably a stupid question, but what's about a stochastic of RSX ?

Have a nice day

Zilliq

This is a stochastic of rsx. Try it out

LOL,

Thanks a lot Mladen you're so incredible

As a rsx lover I will try it as soon as possible

Have a nice day

Zilliq

zilliq:
LOL,

Thanks a lot Mladen you're so incredible

As a rsx lover I will try it as soon as possible

Have a nice day

Zilliq

Rsx (as a smoother RSI) is certainly giving something to it

It is just a matter of finding appropriate role in trading for the stochastic of rsx indicator

I try and Yes it repaints !

Direct to garbage for me

Have a nice day

Zilliq

lion of gail:
is that repainted????

Using the new stochastic function that accepts any price as input for calculation : this a stochastic of super smoother made that way. As usual, using filtered price in stochastic calculation helps in filtering out some false signals

Still not real sure of this one but looks like maybe it will be of some use, its a stochastic of rbci

Files:
sto_rbci.png  63 kb
stochrbci.mq4  15 kb

Please Dear Guru Mladen make stochastic of rsx no repainting and MTF. Please

Hello people,

I'm new to the forum, find this all very interesting. I'm from Germany and my english is not so good. Forgive me!

I have loaded me in the elite section two indicators down.

Smoothed Step stochastic + lines + mtf, and Traders Dynamic Index cb ssa + arrows

The problem is that the indicators are not displayed in MT4 chart.

Can anyone tell me where is the problem?

Thank you very much

Tartaros:
Hello people,

I'm new to the forum, find this all very interesting. I'm from Germany and my english is not so good. Forgive me!

I have loaded me in the elite section two indicators down.

Smoothed Step stochastic + lines + mtf, and Traders Dynamic Index cb ssa + arrows

The problem is that the indicators are not displayed in MT4 chart.

Can anyone tell me where is the problem?

Thank you very much

Tartaros

Can you give me the exact names of the indicator (I can not find them under the names to wrote)?

Judging from the name though, Traders Dynamic Index cb ssa + arrows needs the libssa.dll loaded at the libraries folder (the libssa.dll can be downloaded from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729/page9 ) and it should work OK then

PS: regarding the smoothed step stochastic -you need the "atr on jurik" indicator too in order to make it work (see this post where it was explained : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general )

Reason: