Jurik TrendStrength Ea - page 15

stanley18:
Hi mrtools,

JTS-1a still not works for me. I add all the indicators in this thread

Could you take a look at this please?

Thanks.

Hi Stanley,

Just put it on 6 pairs to see what it is doing.

Hi mrtools,

Could you share your tpl file for JTS-1a? I just want to check if I miss any indicators?

Thanks.

mrtools:
Hi Stanley, Just put it on 6 pairs to see what it is doing.

stanley18:
Hi mrtools,

Could you share your tpl file for JTS-1a? I just want to check if I miss any indicators?

Thanks.

Hi Stanley,

Don't think its a problem on your side was having the same problem was wondering if it was the time filter again so removed it and the Ea immediately opened a trade, so have replaced it again hopefully with a working time filter this time, will post the Ea when am assured the Ea is working correctly, once the market is opened and the Ea opens a trade.

jurik_Trend_Strength2b

Can a new version be created that shows the results as a standard histogram?

or maybe something like the T3 ITrend histo indicator.

Thank you.

michaelB:
Can a new version be created that shows the results as a standard histogram?

or maybe something like the T3 ITrend histo indicator.

Thank you.

MichaelB, check out this chart picture the dotted gold line is actually rsx the green and red are actually the slope,but IMHO it lags , so my question is how do you want the histo, was thinking just use the rsx, and directly make a slope from that and not using the jurik because think it is causing some lag, but its up to you.

Files:

Jurik trend strength expert from the first post of this thread updated to be new metatrader 4 compatible : jurik_trendstrengthexpert_nmc.mq4

Jurik trend strength expert from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180403 updated to be new metatrader 4 compatible : jurik_trendstrengthexpert_v1_nmc.mq4

dear sir

the indicator are from the original thread?

dasssi:
dear sir the indicator are from the original thread?

dasssi

The indicators are all from the first post of this thread (in the rar file attached at the first post)

the terminal tester wants the indicator AbsoluteStrength_v1.1

Reason: