RSI indicator - page 40

morro
morro  
elisab:
Short strategy on UsdChf when the Rsi enters the overbought area (red flags).

Why were the buy signals ignored?

techmac
techmac  
morro:

because of some higher time frame signals?

morro
morro  
techmac:
because of some higher time frame signals?

That could be one of the reasons, but I am curious exactly why were they left out (when it is obvious that they would cause losses)

Pierre Veillette
Pierre Veillette  

Hello everybody , i found this interesting indicator, it is a RSI +MA with a smoothing control , could it be possible to make the color change with the slope on both lines and if it is not only the RSI . Many thanks in advances to all the Gurus and Braves to shares there time and knowledge. Pierre63

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
Pierre63:
Hello everybody , i found this interesting indicator, it is a RSI +MA with a smoothing control , could it be possible to make the color change with the slope on both lines and if it is not only the RSI . Many thanks in advances to all the Gurus and Braves to shares there time and knowledge. Pierre63

Hello Pierre63,

Was only able to add the coloring to the rsi not enough buffers to do the signal line also.

elisab
elisab  
morro:

They were not really ignored, but I just wanted to put some flags on the chart to get an immediate idea of where UsdChf was when the RSI reached this condition... and once again, it worked.

morro
morro  
elisab:
They were not really ignored, but I just wanted to put some flags on the chart to get an immediate idea of where UsdChf was when the RSI reached this condition... and once again, it worked.

So, it is actually a hindsight analysis? I was wondering why the buy signals were not marked at all since there are quite a few of them on rsi indicator

secretcode
secretcode  

Found this interesting indicator in another forum!

Breakout Rsi-1 indicator :

Files:
morro
morro  
secretcode:
Found this interesting indicator in another forum! Breakout Rsi-1 indicator :

Interesting

Thanks

elisab
elisab  

Another example. The primary tops of UsdBrl only come after that the weekly RSI has entered the overbought zone.

Files:
usdbrl.gif 21 kb