Everything about RSI - page 35

Interesting

tampa:
rsi + cci + ma indicator

===================

Interesting indicator, Tampa.

How did you get to the settings that you are using at present, plse?

Am I correct in saying that you are using an 8-SMMA and a 14-SMMA to cross what?

It seems as if the RSI & CCI are both set to 20?

Forgive the questions, but I have looked at different settings based on my experience with all 3 components and I am impressed. If you can clarify these small "issues" for me, I would be most pleased.

Thanking you most sincerely,

You are right (that example I posted is simply using default settings)

ValeoFX:
===================

Interesting indicator, Tampa.

How did you get to the settings that you are using at present, plse?

Am I correct in saying that you are using an 8-SMMA and a 14-SMMA to cross what?

It seems as if the RSI & CCI are both set to 20?

Forgive the questions, but I have looked at different settings based on my experience with all 3 components and I am impressed. If you can clarify these small "issues" for me, I would be most pleased.

Thanking you most sincerely,

mladen:
RSI colored Yellow when value equal with previous value (RSI is a rather "nervous" one - a lot of color changes)

Mladen

Is it possible for you to 're post' this indicator ?

Here you go

secretcode:
Mladen Is it possible for you to 're post' this indicator ?
Files:

Rsi ( multi levels ) histo

Hello mladen and mr tools, please help to create this indicator. It will consist of six ( 6 ) different periods of rsi. Each period will have its own levels ( overbought and oversold ). For uptrend signal : When all six periods close above their respective overbought levels on the same bar, the indicator will show green color. For downtrend signal : When all six periods close below their respective oversold levels on the same bar, the indicator will show red color. Neutral signal : When all six periods do not fulfil the above conditions , the indicator will show gold color. Design : Full histogram bars. Thanks for your great service.

Files:

mladen:
Here you go

Thank You Mladen

Rsi multi period / multi levels

Hello mladen and mr tools, i would appreciate if my request in post 346 could be addressed, thanks for everything.

RSI summed ...

winner246

This would be it. There is one difference : you can have as much rsis as you wish (it is not limited to 6). In the "RsiParams" you enter rsi period, lower level and upper level in the following format : period(1),levelDn(1),levelUp(1); ... ;period(n),levelDn(n),levelUp(n); Here is an example of a 8 rsi summed to see if they all agree :

winner246:
Hello mladen and mr tools, please help to create this indicator. It will consist of six ( 6 ) different periods of rsi. Each period will have its own levels ( overbought and oversold ). For uptrend signal : When all six periods close above their respective overbought levels on the same bar, the indicator will show green color. For downtrend signal : When all six periods close below their respective oversold levels on the same bar, the indicator will show red color. Neutral signal : When all six periods do not fulfil the above conditions , the indicator will show gold color. Design : Full histogram bars. Thanks for your great service.
Files:

Rsi multi period / multi levels

Hello mladen, thank you very very much, i am most grateful.

RSI improved

RSI improved. This is the description found with it :

The RSI improved indicator calculate value of RSI indicator with RSIPeriodOriginal period, and second RSI with RSIPeriodRotated. After that swap rotated one to 180 degree related to 50 poiints (100 RSI). Calculate difference between original indicator and rotated one. And after that calculates derivative of the difference.
Files:
Reason: