Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 29

Hi MLADEN,

I would like to thank you for your superb work with the various indicators that you coded for MT5 platform. I would like to ask you if you could code this indicator for MT5.

Regards,

GannErik

GannErik:

Hi MLADEN,

I would like to thank you for your superb work with the various indicators that you coded for MT5 platform. I would like to ask you if you could code this indicator for MT5.

Regards,

GannErik

GannErik

Since it is 99.99% the same as atr, why don't you use atr?

Hi MLADEN,

Thank you for the reply. The main reason i would like to have this indicator in MT5 is the fact that it has an histogram integrated in it. I truly understand the fact that it is similar to ATR but it has something extra. I would like to give you the page of the indicator but it is in russian language. Fortunately for me, at work, i have a co-worker at my day job who is ukrainian and he translated the page i printed for him. this indicator is, for me, an absolute winner.

Regards,

GannErik

GannErik:

Hi MLADEN,

Thank you for the reply. The main reason i would like to have this indicator in MT5 is the fact that it has an histogram integrated in it. I truly understand the fact that it is similar to ATR but it has something extra. I would like to give you the page of the indicator but it is in russian language. Fortunately for me, at work, i have a co-worker at my day job who is ukrainian and he translated the page i printed for him. this indicator is, for me, an absolute winner.

Regards,

GannErik

OK. Will be made

Hey mladen,

do you already have this popular (StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2.8) and as histo version for mt5?

I didn´t found it on my own. 

Thanks in advance 

andreas73:

Hey mladen,

do you already have this popular (StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2.8) and as histo version for mt5?

I didn´t found it on my own. 

Thanks in advance 

andreas73

No there is still no metatrader 5 version

mladen:

andreas73

No there is still no metatrader 5 version

thanks for the quick reply. Isn´t it possible or will you code one because analysing this multiple timeframes are an advantage.

andreas73:
thanks for the quick reply. Isn´t it possible or will you code one because analysing this multiple timeframes are an advantage.
Why multiple time frames?

CCI averages filtered with the latest set of averages

mladen:

CCI averages filtered with the latest set of averages

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for mt5 versions alternatively,i hope renaming game is controlled in all current and future mt5 versions.

regards

Reason: