Everything about RSI - page 106

Wulong if you downloaded the indicator right after I posted it might want to redownload it, found an error in it, and reposted the fixed version

Ok Mrtools, THANKS, for fixing it !

SVE_RSI_I-Fish

sve_rsi_i-fish.mq4

Files:

SVE_RSI_I-Fish refreshfix

sve_rsi_i-fish_refreshfix.mq4

mladen:
Parabolic RSI 2 ...

As a consequence of this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177358

This one is upgraded, updated and more options added to it. Also, it is suing a kind of a "generic" RSI. Instead of using one RSI for calculation it is using two RSIs : rsi of high and rsi of low. The value displayed is an average of those 2 (that way it becomes a generic - it is not the same as if one would use rsi of median price). This version uses the correct parabolic function (it can be used as a template how to use the function on any value) and is "abusing" almost all that that function can output as a result. Added alerts too. Also, it is faster (it calculates only the necessary number of changed bars, for one)

Is there a mtf version of it?

mladen:
Re: RSI indicator Upgraded zero lag RSI posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172902/page7

I have a question regarding this indicator.

How did you calculate the factor to the RSI length?

THX D.

Desatar:

I have a question regarding this indicator.

How did you calculate the factor to the RSI length?

THX D.

Desatar

If you mean the factors 1 to 5, it does not calculate it

Those are parameters that are determined by the user, and the default values used are values that the original indicator had. Why did it have those values? Probably because someone was experimenting with those values and found out that those fit the best. But that does not mean that the factors should not be changed. Some experimenting is always good

mladen:

Desatar

If you mean the factors 1 to 5, it does not calculate it

Those are parameters that are determined by the user, and the default values used are values that the original indicator had. Why did it have those values? Probably because someone was experimenting with those values and found out that those fit the best. But that does not mean that the factors should not be changed. Some experimenting is always good

Thx.

I just thought there was a "Formula" to calculate this sort of factors.

D.

Desatar:

Thx.

I just thought there was a "Formula" to calculate this sort of factors.

D.

Maybe it should always add up to 1

tampa:
Is there a mtf version of it?

Tampa, not able to find the Parabolic RSI 2, could you post it please.

Reason: