Everything about RSI - page 109

This is a variation of the stochastic digital Kahler indicator, but it is using rsi instead of stochastic : rsi_digital_kahler.mq4

Different variation of RSI digital Kahler that produces different results depending on the smoothing method : rsi digital Kahler 2.mq4

_____________________-

PS: to have the same result as the previous version, use EMA for smoothing method

mladen:
Different variation of RSI digital Kahler that produces different results depending on the smoothing method : rsi digital Kahler 2.mq4

_____________________-

PS: to have the same result as the previous version, use EMA for smoothing method

In fact, the results are all the same when you use 'exponential, smoothed or linear weighted' as smoothing method. Only when you utilise 'simple' the results are very different.

Hmm, will have to test this one !

Wulong10:

In fact, the results are all the same when you use 'exponential, smoothed or linear weighted' as smoothing method. Only when you utilise 'simple' the results are very different.

Hmm, will have to test this one !

Wulong

They are not the same. Here is the comparison of exponential, smoothed and liner weighted used for smoothing :

As you can see, the results are different

Files:
comparison.png  116 kb

mladen:

Wulong

They are not the same. Here is the comparison of exponential, smoothed and liner weighted used for smoothing :

Hmm, could be, with my settings you have to watch carefully to see the difference between the '2' version and the previous Maybe it's more obvious with other settings.

In my picture all the settings are the same with method smoothing linear, lowest window is the '2' version and upper window is the previous.

There is a difference at the blue vertical line and another one too ... should have looked more carefully.

Files:

Wulong10:

Hmm, could be, with my settings you have to watch carefully to see the difference between the '2' version and the previous Maybe it's more obvious with other settings.

In my picture all the settings are the same with method smoothing linear, lowest window is the '2' version and upper window is the previous.

There is a difference at the blue vertical line and another one too ... should have looked more carefully.

With short periods they do look alike (which is natural). But the longer the periods, the greater the difference will be

mladen:

Wulong

Was going to ask for the averages version and you did it already. Thanks

TamFX:
Was going to ask for the averages version and you did it already. Thanks

Some of the averages are producing very good results in the rsi digital

nbtrading:
Some of the averages are producing very good results in the rsi digital

Yes, I did test it and some are very good

MA rsi cd indicator

marsicd_1.05.mq4

Files:
marsicd.png  55 kb