Everything about RSI - page 130

mladen:

Here is a version with alerts added

Mladen,

thanks for your support. is it possible to add ma ris mtf 1.3 input in attached mql file will be much helpful.

Also the RSI level to be added " RSI LEVEL  >00 to <50 to check ??

The alert and arrow popup shall be as per ma ris mtf 1.3 INPUT . ( screen shot attached)

sal:

Mladen,

thanks for your support. is it possible to add maris mtf 1.3 input in attached mql file will be much helpful.

Also the RSI level to be added " RSI LEVEL  >00 to <50 to check ??

For rsi levels : if you set the rsi level to, for example, 60, then the indicator checks levels 40 (100-60) and 60, and so on. So it is always checking 2 levels, except that when you use 50, it looks like it is checking just 1. Here is an example for 60 (40 and 60 levels checked)

As of tma bands : those are different types of indicators. Only thing that could be used are built in averages, but then it would be a sort of Keltner channel and you can use Keltner channel for that purpose

mladen:

For rsi levels : if you set the rsi level to, for example, 60, then the indicator checks levels 40 (100-60) and 60, and so on. So it is always checking 2 levels, except that when you use 50, it looks like it is checking just 1. Here is an example for 60 (40 and 60 levels checked)

As of tma bands : those are different types of indicators. Only thing that could be used are built in averages, but then it would be a sort of Keltner channel and you can use Keltner channel for that purpose

thanks , but is it possible to add an arrow.  i didnt find an arrow alert  in ma rsi....

sal:
thanks , but is it possible to add an arrow.  i didnt find an arrow alert  in ma rsi....
Why an arrow, when you have a color change already? Wouldn't that be duplicating the same thing?

Is anybody have same problem with me? I test both regular and histogram stepma of rsi adaptive ema 2.8 that nothing it show when i choose RSX to rsi type

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/9785-rsi-indicator/page81#comment_1812417 

Melajah_Forex:

Is anybody have same problem with me? I test both regular and histogram stepma of rsi adaptive ema 2.8 that nothing it show when i choose RSX to rsi type

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/9785-rsi-indicator/page81#comment_1812417 

RSX chosen as rsi type :

mladen:

RSX chosen as rsi type :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Thank you for the respond, but i don't know why just RSX not shown another type rsi no problem
Files:

Melajah_Forex:
Thank you for the respond, but i don't know why just RSX not shown another type rsi no problem

No problem on my side (same settings, same symbols and same time frame as yours)

mladen:

No problem on my side (same settings, same symbols and same time frame as yours)

Ok nevermind, i will try to find another RSI

Thank you so much for all this great indicator 

mladen:

Works OK for me too
Reason: