Everything about RSI - page 110

Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS,

can you please manage time for up grading the step MA of rsi adaptive ema indicator for more options for all new prices and all new averages with double smoothed too.....a bit too much my greed,lol ......one of my question about,can it be bound in between 0/100 or what so ever,it is flying like a thirsty crow.

regards

stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema.mq4

mntiwana:

can you please manage time for up grading the step MA of rsi adaptive ema indicator for more options for all new prices and all new averages with double smoothed too.....a bit too much my greed,lol ......one of my question about,can it be bound in between 0/100 or what so ever,it is flying like a thirsty crow.

regards

mntiwana

It will be done

About the bounds : it can not be done without deforming the values completely

mladen:

mntiwana

It will be done

About the bounds : it can not be done without deforming the values completely

Is that RSI indicator at all?

mntiwana:

regards

mntiwana

This is a version of rsi adaptive ema that has all the new prices and is made user friendly : stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2.mq4

whisperer:
Is that RSI indicator at all?

whisperer

No, it is an ema that uses rsi for adapting (in the case of the last version, the built in rsi is replaced with custom rsi - but the result is still an step ema )

mladen:

mntiwana

This is a version of rsi adaptive ema that has all the new prices and is made user friendly : stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks you are kind as always,pretty nice rsi new baby,

regards

mladen:

whisperer

No, it is an ema that uses rsi for adapting (in the case of the last version, the built in rsi is replaced with custom rsi - but the result is still an step ema )

Thanks

Just a simple addition of the on chart version (which is the original version) : stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_1.mq4

mladen:
Just a simple addition of the on chart version (which is the original version) : stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_1.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

so so much thanks for the pretty new on chart version,i was about to request for this,i am sure now,you are best in judgement too,by every angle,you do not forget any possibility that can boost trading success,may true GOD give you more time and abilities to help the community,and you are already kind enough,thanks.

regards

mladen:

Looks rather good even for stop losses

Reason: