Zerolag systems - page 7

To add comments, please log in or register
joe blogs
joe blogs  

The indi works, as standard, just the mode does n't change

is there no chance you can add the colour change to the one below (line test.3) as mode does work fine on that one

thanks alot

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
WR1:
The indi works, as standard, just the mode does n't change

is there no chance you can add the colour change to the one below (line test.3) as mode does work fine on that one

thanks alot

WR1

I fail to understand. What mode are you talking about? If I change the version that you posted to make it a non-repainting zero lag hull it will look exactly like the one I posted (the code). Making it a colored-line version requires that it works like the one I posted

joe blogs
joe blogs  

no worries then,

can't see what the problem could be either

thanks anyway

secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:
WR1 I have no idea what is going on your PC(s) but it works with no problem whatsoever on my PC. Please can someone else check it too since this is becoming frustrating. This is how it looks on my PC :

working on my PC too! Nicely

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
secretcode:
working on my PC too! Nicely

Thanks for checking it. Was already getting paranoid

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is a zerolag hull candles, its mtf with alerts on candle color change. The picture is it with some renko bars, looks like it may be of some use.

pavaka
pavaka  

my 2 cents...try S Wami stochastic recently introduced by Mladen...it looks even more interesting on renko charts, combining with zero lag hull candles...

tampa
tampa  

Ine more version of ZeroLag indicator

Files:
zerolag.mq4 2 kb
zerolag.png 49 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  

Zerolag Hull candles originally posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172902/page5

modified it to work on new mt4 builds.

William Snyder
William Snyder  

zero lag osma color mtf+divergence originally from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172902/page4 made compatible with new mt4 builds.

To add comments, please log in or register