Everything about RSI - page 100

Wulong10:
I took the liberty to make some other versions out of this one.

One with levels 40-60, another one with levels 30-70 and one with levels 20-80.

I also renamed them, for me the name was too long, hope you don't mind.

Dear Wulong,

looks, you got liberty along with other liberation fronts,as we standard members started getting in Elite sec and china/Russia interfering in international eco race verses US and rest of west,when it was monopoly of them before.....:)

regards

Also a very fast version, only to use WITH the trend ...

Wulong

mntiwana:
Dear Wulong,

looks, you got liberty along with other liberation fronts,as we standard members started getting in Elite sec and china/Russia interfering in international eco race verses US and rest of west,when it was monopoly of them before.....:)

regards

Mntiwana, liberty is a million times better than slavery ...the forefathers of Obama were slaves in the US and now he is president ...

Wulong10:
Mntiwana, liberty is a million times better than slavery ...the forefathers of Obama were slaves in the US and now he is president ...

Wulong

yes,right,agree, i know when UK and France and some other forces were fighting for 100 year before STATES take place in 17/18 century.

african labour manpower and citizens came so late in place.

Wulong10:
Also a very fast version, only to use WITH the trend ... Wulong

Wulong,

a little try to play with your fast version with LOW PASS indi.

regards

Files:

Nice Mntiwana, but in a sideways market you are going to have a lot of arrows.

I do not mind a sideways market, but most here do ...

So play with the settings, so you will find something that suits you.

Here is an example, both with the same settings, both period 4 with different results...

Wulong

Files:

Wulong10:
Nice Mntiwana, but in a sideways market you are going to have a lot of arrows.

I do not mind a sideways market, but most here do ...

So play with the settings, so you will find something that suits you.

Here is an example, both with the same settings, both period 4 with different results...

Wulong

Dear Wulong,

if you remember,i already asked you about ranging market situation,as we are working in lowest TF M1,and always we have to face ranging choppy market....do you have any solution to avoid such situation.....i have no other solution other than tunnels,in my poor knowledge, (not to trade/no new trade, when price and aqua (minor) tunnel is inside the red (major) tunnel or may be some other filters as (SD TSI) for to detect flatness.....thanks

regards

Files:
1_4.png  41 kb
2_2.png  44 kb

I do not know, since I do not mind them, I haven't been searching a lot for a solution.

First thing that comes to my mind is BB Squeeze or TTM Squeeze, search and you will find it.

Or Ma Squeeze MA Ed ...

Also when price stays between BB360 bands ...

Or when price is not clearly above or under a Hull Parabolic with period 100 on M1 ...

Here is a slow RSI arrow, will suit many traders better ...

Wulong

Wulong10:
I do not know, since I do not mind them, I haven't been searching a lot for a solution.

First thing that comes to my mind is BB Squeeze or TTM Squeeze, search and you will find it.

Or Ma Squeeze MA Ed ...

Also when price stays between BB360 bands ...

Or when price is not clearly above or under a Hull Parabolic with period 100 on M1 ...

Here is a slow RSI arrow, will suit many traders better

Wulong

a new born kid of RSi arrows family ,lol. ......can you obliged for Hull parabolic that is in your mind ?

regards

Here is a pic with the Hull Parabolic and some explanations.

Maybe there are better moving averages for this purpose, but this HMA is my favorite.

Wulong

Files:
hull_para.png  82 kb
Reason: