Everything about RSI - page 126

mladen:
Check where the zigzag extremes are and then compare that to what you get on chart
Checked. The levels on the chart do not change position

Intrest1:
Checked. The levels on the chart do not change position

I will try once more and then I will give up : since it was me that made the zigzag part on the rsi, I have tried to explain to you a couple of times already that zigzag on rsi is changing (repainting) in some cases. And since the levels on chart are tied to zigzag breaking point those levels too will change. Test it (even in back test you shall see that it repaints badly, since the new zigzag breaks are not drawn as they should but you must change settings and or time frames/symbols in order to make it draw newer SR line, which is the oldest form of classical repainting)

All in all, the part that added SR lines repaints badly and even if it was coded correctly, it would recalculate/repaint

PS: here is just one quick example how it repaints

Before :

After :

And it will do that all the time

TA indicators don't extract any more information from the price time series, they actually destroy it.

:)

kerkkolankatu:

TA indicators don't extract any more information from the price time series, they actually destroy it.

:)

Why that is a wise remark. I guess you are trading with a spoon in your mouth :)

mladen; please, rsi 75-25 alert,,Push Notification and rsi arrows.i can not speak english. thank you very much.

Files:
rsi_mtf.zip  5 kb

umutaxoy:
mladen; please, rsi 75-25 alert,,Push Notification and rsi arrows.i can not speak english. thank you very much.

Did you try any of the existing rsi indicators from this thread that already have that feature?

mladen :

Zaten bu Özelliği var bu konuya MEVCUT RSI Göstergeleri HERHANGİ denediniz mi?

Yes i already tried but no one includes all features of this indicator. I need all features of these 3 indicators in one.
This RSI shows all time frames in the same window.
I've never seen an indicator like this.

Could you please help me ?
Thanks.

umutaxoy:
Yes i already tried but no one includes all features of this indicator. I need all features of these 3 indicators in one.
This RSI shows all time frames in the same window.
I've never seen an indicator like this.

Could you please help me ?
Thanks.

umutaxoy

Apart from advertisement included in it, that indicator is nothing but a regular rsi. So, any rsi indicator will do exactly the same as far as values are concerned and versions with alerts will have alerts too (unless the advertisements are the "must keep features" :)).

Frama of rsi (with some filtering it seems to be interesting)

Files:

mladen:

Frama of rsi (with some filtering it seems to be interesting)

Did you try floating levels on it?
Reason: