My product was suddenly banned. What is the reason?

Hello, I have some questions, I want to ask the people of the MQL5 team, my product has been banned somehow

I have 80 products, 9 products are currently banned, they all have two features: 1. They are MT5, 2. They are compiled recently and updated recently

This came without warning... what happened, treating us developers this way???

Does it have something to do with the recent update of MT5? Does the latest compiler compilation result have a BUG? Is the latest version of MT5 unable to effectively release the dynamic array memory? And it is detected that the memory that calls the iBars function cannot be released

Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output...

I really don't understand what you (who forbidden) are doing?
Why is it for me to ban the free products that I am selling and have a large number of downloads?

All this came without warning, and it caught people off guard

There are a lot of customers who have purchased a product. You are so rude and inexplicably banned my product without warning. May I ask whether the rights of customers are protected, and how do customers who have already purchased the product downloaded the product they purchased? Number of activations?

Ask the Service Desk as we are here not involved in such decisions.

At this moment, I am still updating the free products on MQL5, but you forcefully ban the products for no reason, which is really chilling.

Carl Schreiber #:
Ask the Service Desk as we are here not involved in such decisions.

Helpdesk, I didn't find an option for this question. Which feedback do I need to choose?

Kaijun Wang #:

Helpdesk, I didn't find an option for this question. Which feedback do I need to choose?

"Financial ..."

Carl Schreiber #:
"Financial ..."

OK  , 

Let me try.

Thank you.

Kaijun Wang # but you forcefully ban the products for no reason, which is really chilling.

This is a user's forum. We can do no such thing, any more than you can.

Kaijun Wang:

Hello, I have some questions, I want to ask the people of the MQL5 team, my product has been banned somehow

This came without warning... what happened, treating us developers this way???

the same just happened to to my product, not sure why.. SMH..

Reason: