Blessing 2 - page 184

Slack:
Maybe I'm getting a little too comfortable w / Blessing. I've started to close positions out when in profit to see if I can intentionally push it into levels 7+ on subsequent trades because that's where the real profit is.

Then maybe you should change your nick name, I should be a slack lol

ouch EUR/USD going for resistance. who is selling?

I am currently selling on level 6. I thought it had hit its resistance at level 5 so being the noob I am I decided to place a manual sell thinking I could make a little more profit for my worries, well it went up even higher and now I am completely outside my "safe" trading practices. I am not looking for a costly learning experience =)

man... I hope it starts going down.

My logic is telling me it should, logically am I wrong or is my hope getting in the way?

engreric:
I am currently selling on level 6. I thought it had hit its resistance at level 5 so being the noob I am I decided to place a manual sell thinking I could make a little more profit for my worries, well it went up even higher and now I am completely outside my "safe" trading practices. I am not looking for a costly learning experience =)

man... I hope it starts going down.

My logic is telling me it should, logically am I wrong or is my hope getting in the way?

Don't worry! if you are noobie then it is very good start with blessing. When you trade long enough with this, you will get the feeling like feeling the market,

now I'm seriously thinking to short EUR but don't know if it's opropriate time. I'm more flexible when it has alot of upside and downside movements.

Non-Correlated Pairs

I was wondering if anyone has tried running non-correlated pairs with this method? I am presently running 4 non-correlated pairs ($2500/pr) with pretty decent results. What I am looking for is an indicator or someone who can program additional status tracking. I am specifically looking for Maximum floating loss, current P/L, current equity, Last flat equity watermark, as well as totals for all pairs combined. If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated and would help me to test this option in trading Blessing 2. I have also included an indicator called iExposure. If the items above could all be incorporated into this indicator it would be perfect for this use. Thanks,

Trader1

Files:
iexposure.mq4  8 kb

Togu:
ouch EUR/USD going for resistance. who is selling?

guess who

i have the same feeling like you have. but today for the second time it went the wrong way. i don't know what to think right now and i really need someone to calm me down cause at least my smaller account is at a serious risk. 9 levels... badd.. i have the tendency to keep accounts with small/average balance but don't want to learn my lesson this way.. the hard way lets hope for the best

I would argue that EU is at a critical high right now....so hang tight it should retrace to allow us to cash in.

feline207:
guess who i have the same feeling like you have. but today for the second time it went the wrong way. i don't know what to think right now and i really need someone to calm me down cause at least my smaller account is at a serious risk. 9 levels... badd.. i have the tendency to keep accounts with small/average balance but don't want to learn my lesson this way.. the hard way lets hope for the best

You should pray like I did last time with my smaller account lol. Where is ur TP? I'm expecting EUR will fall like a rock.

Just let Blessing do its thing...

I came back from the dead when Blessing hit level 14,

so I wouldn't complain about hitting 8 or 9. If you're

worried at this point, your balance isn't big enough to

be trading this EA.

Rob

Reason: