Blessing 2 - page 7

Thanks FiFtHeLeMeNt for the EA.

I use it semi automatic.

When there is trend I attach the EA for buy only or sell only.

When I test it, after hit TP, the EA open another pending position.

So I delete it manually. Could u make the EA "frezze" not open another position after hit TP?

I just download the EA in the 1st post again. It seems there are changes.

Last one is place buy stop only and visa versa

It place buy stop and buy limit now.

Thanks for sharing the EA.

duyduy:
Thanks FiFtHeLeMeNt for the EA.

I use it semi automatic.

When there is trend I attach the EA for buy only or sell only.

When I test it, after hit TP, the EA open another pending position.

So I delete it manually. Could u make the EA "frezze" not open another position after hit TP?

I just download the EA in the 1st post again. It seems there are changes.

Last one is place buy stop only and visa versa

It place buy stop and buy limit now.

Thanks for sharing the EA.

You can disable the expert to not to place any new orders

whats the point of not opening new positions ?

the type of orders it places depends on MC parameter , if MC is 0 it places buystop and buylimit , if MC is 1 , it places sellstop and selllimit , and if MC is 2 , it places buystop and sellstop , please note you should have MCbyRSI false or it will determine the MC by RSI and your setting wont be effective.

Regards

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
You can disable the expert to not to place any new orders whats the point of not opening new positions ?

the type of orders it places depends on MC parameter , if MC is 0 it places buystop and buylimit , if MC is 1 , it places sellstop and selllimit , and if MC is 2 , it places buystop and sellstop , please note you should have MCbyRSI false or it will determine the MC by RSI and your setting wont be effective.

Regards

Yes I can disable the EA After hit TP, I will wait another confirmation from my indi.

If They tell short, then I will attach it for short only.

Maybe U can code it to make full automatic? The indi will become a trigger to open buy only or sell only, just like MCby RSI..

I'm still playing with it, sometimes I missed it, because I work full time Here is my result so far.

Files:
bless2.gif  6 kb
bless2.htm  41 kb

Thanks for replying! the ibfx account is still making money.

the ibfx account is still making money. i will try as you suggested! thank you again!

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
Hi Leane ,

sorry for late response , I am very busy and don't check this thread very regularly.

as I have mentioned on first post , this EA is a tool to trade forex , there are many factors you may change and sometimes change TPs to fibo levels manually and ... , so you can not test it just by backtesting. backtesting is good to know how it works.

also money management is very important , I am starting just by 0.2 lots on a 100K account and making 10%-20% monthly.

so if you want to use this EA , you should be very familiar to its logic and theory and know what it is really doing so you can manage it manually.

Regards

whats your indicator ?

@duyduy : Thanx for your explanation , Thats a complex entry , I would like to keep the public version of Blessing simple. if you need that entry to be implemented you may order it on mqlcoder.com

a quick update , version 3.3 is available now.

a lesson I learned from recent cable 1500 pips falling trend is that to only trade in direction of main trend. fortunately my EA was in ranging mode and I passed this trend safely ( RSI method could cause draw downs ) so I decided to change my view to sell at tops and buy at deeps , as you may not know how much deep it may get.

so I added a MCbyMA parameter , the theory is so simple , only sell when we are in below of MA and vice versa for buy , this will keep us safe when market starts to trend , we will be always in direction of trend , you can set MA_Period manually , I would recommend to attach the EA to a high TF like H4 or daily to stick to main trends.

Regards

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
@duyduy : Thanx for your explanation , Thats a complex entry , I would like to keep the public version of Blessing simple. if you need that entry to be implemented you may order it on mqlcoder.com

Thanks.

Looking at your comment, this method is buy deep and sell on tops too.

Maybe I'm gonna test ver 3.3 1st

Thanks

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
a quick update , version 3.3 is available now.

a lesson I learned from recent cable 1500 pips falling trend is that to only trade in direction of main trend. fortunately my EA was in ranging mode and I passed this trend safely ( RSI method could cause draw downs ) so I decided to change my view to sell at tops and buy at deeps , as you may not know how much deep it may get.

so I added a MCbyMA parameter , the theory is so simple , only sell when we are in below of MA and vice versa for buy , this will keep us safe when market starts to trend , we will be always in direction of trend , you can set MA_Period manually , I would recommend to attach the EA to a high TF like H4 or daily to stick to main trends.

Regards

Hi.

about the d

d : used to offset entry to round numbers , for example if you set g=50 and d=5 , it will places its sell order on 1.5795 instead of 1.5780

I still don't understand this.

g=50 is grid = 50?

about d=5

What makes the 15 pips different?

Reason: