Blessing 2 - page 3

davidke20:
Its a cost averaging EA. When connection is down, no new order will be place; no blow up will happen.

Cost averaging EA can never place stop loss, just like the way it is. It uses the optimist behaviour as I can never loss forever on 1 side trading. So as this new fifthelement belssing. And it has 2 side of cost averaging, forever buying and forever selling in the system. When cost averaged, it will close off everything.

Main concern of drawdown should be the grid size(interval between double down positions). When market is violant, we should have higher interval between the previous and current positions.

Regards

David

Thank you for your comment david , glad to see you here :-)

When connection is back, new order with bigger lot size will be fireaway to cope up with the market again

in blessing if you lose connection , you will lose some levels , which sometimes is not bad it doesn't open bigger lots because of losing some levels.

When market is in tight range, the EA should know when to close off the profitable trade, so it wont lose too much swap during ranging markets.

I would suggest to use swap free accounts for blessing and similar EAs.

it is nice to c u back FiFtHeLeMeNt it has been LONG time

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
yes you are right , I have disabled its function in fact maxlvl2 is MaxLevels which after that , EA doesn't open any new levels. I will enable it again in next release of EA.

Since many people concern on SL,

can you make a SL option in the EA? (just like your Ver 2.0.2 Blessing 1 EA i.e., Have SL in each position and it will be modified when reached maxlvl2)

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
I am not familiar with emily taking profit logic , please give me a link so I can read more about it.

Did you get a chance to look at the version of Emily I attached here?

Hi FiFtHeLeMeNt

Thanks for Blessing 2. I wonder if there is a small bug. When I put .05 lots and lot inc by .05 with multipler set to 1, the lot progression goes .05,.10,.20,.30 and so on instead of .05,.10,.15,.20.

Also I was wondering if you could do a version which after the first position is open, then the following postions aren't taken as limit orders but as pending stop orders after price surpasses by a certain number of pips chosen by the user.

For example currently if the first postion is a buy at 1.9800 for GBP and pips is set to 50, the next position would open as a limit order at 1.9750. But instead of this, lets say the price has to go to 1.9720 and then a pending stop buy order is set at 1.9750. If the price moves up again to 1.9750, then the trade is executed. This could be done for all postions after the initial position is open. This protects us incase GBP would drop 200 pips without retrace. We would only have one postion in loss instead of several and maybe wiping out your account. As the price moves back up, then all of the trades are executed and profit taken. Thanks.

Kevin

i knew you will come up with some thing to tame the horse.

I will get a go on it.

thx

Blessing

Hi FiFtHeLeMeNt

I'm interested to know how you use your blessing EA to trade with on your real account. I've always been a fan of you the original blessing but it has to be treated carefully. Do you enable it in one direction according to the RSI..? Do you let it run in a sideways market..?

Comments please.

i am testing this EA using ranging settings, looking good

Dead

Seems like this thread has dried up....

Hello Teldon,

Would you mind posting the settings you are using and what pairs/time frames? I look forward to seeing your results.

Thank You,

Jeff

teldon:
i am testing this EA using ranging settings, looking good
Reason: