A newcomer asks! - page 22

Please advise how to subscribe to a signal that has currency pairs with a suffix, e.g. EURUSD.I, EURUSDf, etc.
Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

msg_78:
Can you tell me how to subscribe to a signal that has currency pairs with a suffix such as EURUSD.I, EURUSDf, etc.
Open an account with a broker with such suffixes, i.e. as the signal's author.

msg_78:
Tell me how to subscribe to a signal that has currency pairs with a suffix such as EURUSD.I, EURUSDf, etc.

Only open an account with a broker who names financial instruments in the same way. For example, at a broker with which the signalman works. There is no other way.

Thank you! They say in the comments that you have to sign up correctly and then it works. So only with the same broker...

how to top up in mt5?

Sayber:
Taakoy question: if I've created an EA, which trades profitably (about 500% (demo) a day), then how to sell it profitable - FULL or one for each license? And where can it be sold to be transferred to the card? There is a demo for a profit of $ 100 a day.
If your robot is so good, then put it on the market. The real price of such a robot is millions of dollars. Naturally, no one here will buy it for that kind of money.
My advice is this: make 2 versions, limited to lot 0.1 and sell it for $1000, and full and sell it for $10000. Sell a couple of copies, rent a VPN and trade. If the robot is really that good. Example: I was making 5% a month, 50% to investors and still making $5-7k a month. That's why I don't understand what's keeping you if the robot is that good. I have a server for trading, I can help with testing on demo/real. My reply to your question about the number of terminals: i have been using 20 terminals simultaneously, with different brokers and accounts, no problems.

Good afternoon!

Can you tell me what kind of comparison this is?

if(type==(long)POSITION_TYPE_BUY)

Why is (long) preceded by POSITION_TYPE_BUY ?

The entire fragment looks like this

long type=PositionGetInteger(POSITION_TYPE);

if(type==(long)POSITION_TYPE_BUY && rt[0].open>ma[0] && rt[0].close<ma[0])

signal=true;

Nextor257:

Good afternoon!

Can you tell me what kind of comparison this is?

if(type==(long)POSITION_TYPE_BUY)

Why is (long) preceded by POSITION_TYPE_BUY ?

The entire fragment looks like this

long type=PositionGetInteger(POSITION_TYPE);

if(type==(long)POSITION_TYPE_BUY && rt[0].open>ma[0] && rt[0].close<ma[0])

signal=true;

The code you cited is not correct at all!

It should be like this:

ENUM_POSITION_TYPE pos_type = ENUM_POSITION_TYPE(PositionGetInteger(POSITION_TYPE));

Михаил:

The code you gave is not correct at all!

It should be like this:

The code is taken from the Moving Average Expert Advisor. It's on line 147.

Also, there is an article on the forum, where this Expert Advisor is analyzed https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1921. The same code fragment is in section "3.3. CheckForClose() Function".

I can't understand why the long is specified ?

Nextor257:

The code is taken from the typical Moving Average Expert Advisor. It is located on line 147.

There is also an article in the forum where this Expert Advisor is analyzed https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1921. In the article, in paragraph "3.3. CheckForClose() Function", there is also this piece of code.

I can't understand why the long is specified ?

long is the type of the variable, but I repeat that this is not correct.
Reason: