Blessing 2 - page 2

the multiplier does a big overload on limit orders if you put it on 1. At a short time, after few seconds I have over 400 sell limit orders... I know why put multiplier on 1, well I like to see if everything stays in balance, so only 0.1 lot sizes...

can you figure that out? Like to do some more testing...

thanks

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
if you mean why it doesnt have SL , thats the concept of this EA.

No SL may be ok as long as it keeps taking profit in the current direction (like the Emily EA) to top up as much margin as possible for the martingale part in the blessing EA.

I was wondering if you can incorporate Emily directional profit taking logic into this New blessing EA? And post the integrated EA?

TheRumpledOne:
No, that's not what I meant.

I meant if the EA decided to "stop loss", then why not enter a STOP LOSS ORDER?

I am not trying to give you a hard time.... just trying to understand and learn.

OK I got you , no thats not the case , it true that position has been closed in loss , but the total positions have been in profit. so it has not been a loss in total , it has been taking profit which I have done manually ( which I shouldn't do , lol )

IN10TION:
the multiplier does a big overload on limit orders if you put it on 1. At a short time, after few seconds I have over 400 sell limit orders... I know why put multiplier on 1, well I like to see if everything stays in balance, so only 0.1 lot sizes...

can you figure that out? Like to do some more testing...

thanks

yes , thats because of the logic of expert , I don't think thats a good idea to use multiplier 1 , but I will consider this in next release of expert.

scalpmaster:
No SL may be ok as long as it keeps taking profit in the current direction (like the Emily EA) to top up as much margin as possible for the martingale part in the blessing EA. I was wondering if you can incorporate Emily directional profit taking logic into this New blessing EA? And post the integrated EA?

I am not familiar with emily taking profit logic , please give me a link so I can read more about it.

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
I am not familiar with emily taking profit logic , please give me a link so I can read more about it.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177539

I am not sure how it works exactly but please backtest to see the effect of Emily taking profit with the current direction esp when the breakout is trending strongly in the very short term, it's pleasing to watch

Perhaps, you can even further improve Emily before integrating it with Blessing.

In particular, try testing this attached version.

Files:

Thanks FiFtHeLeMeNt for the Blessing 2.

I saw there is maxlvl2 in your code, yet you never use it after initial. How to control stop placing order after Level 2?

hi

The EA without SL is too risky , connection problem is the main cause of big drawdown

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
The EA without SL is too risky , connection problem is the main cause of big drawdown

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Its a cost averaging EA. When connection is down, no new order will be place; no blow up will happen. When connection is back, new order with bigger lot size will be fireaway to cope up with the market again. When total profit is reached, all trades will be close.

Cost averaging EA can never place stop loss, just like the way it is. It uses the optimist behaviour as I can never loss forever on 1 side trading. So as this new fifthelement belssing. And it has 2 side of cost averaging, forever buying and forever selling in the system. When cost averaged, it will close off everything.

Main concern of drawdown should be the grid size(interval between double down positions). When market is violant, we should have higher interval between the previous and current positions. When market is in tight range, the EA should know when to close off the profitable trade, so it wont lose too much swap during ranging markets.

Regards

David

soul:
Thanks FiFtHeLeMeNt for the Blessing 2. I saw there is maxlvl2 in your code, yet you never use it after initial. How to control stop placing order after Level 2?

yes you are right , I have disabled its function

in fact maxlvl2 is MaxLevels which after that , EA doesn't open any new levels. I will enable it again in next release of EA.

Reason: