EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1061

My opinion is that there will be a 30-50 point jump upwards I am now expecting that and then..... I don't know I am stupid !

kamik:
Who will give a normal forecast for 24 hours north or south?
I can't give you a normal one. Bought it an hour ago. Put a stop to it and I'm going to bed.

tara:
I don't give a normal one. Bought it an hour ago. Put a stop to it and I'm going to bed.

I've done the same. i just can't sleep. i got nervous. i have not closed an order since friday. i had a shill for 48 hours and now i have +190 quid. it's jumping from -10 to -120 and i cannot sleep. i have to load my laptop every 3 min and watch. i got nervous. i need help.

A new batch of crystal balls is on sale. Runic names on bibs. Also!!!

Also - with respect to you friends, with your silliness you provide for many! Hooray!

Peter, you are very welcome! I was born today (yesterday already), hence the festival. Shall we fight?

Svinozavr:

A new batch of crystal balls is now on sale. Runic names on bibs. Also!!!

Also - with respect to you friends, with your silliness you provide for many! Hooray!

We had one of these at work in the bank only in titanium, everyone called it SPPR. I was most amused when "Ask mom" came out )))

I think the market is now deciding whether to close the window or not.

If we stick to the conspiracy version, I would wait for the chart to get closer to the daily trend and try to break it at the window closure. Or at first down to 1.3160 and try to break it, but in my opinion, the first one will do. If there is a rebound from the trend line, you may sell, it is the only chance for the Euro, there was no sensation at the weekend, the dollar rules further.

if it breaks down to 1.307 let's walk)))) then stomp and rise to 1.35-1.36 and then a prolonged fall on the weekly chart to 1.23

Forte wrote about this earlier))))

a triangle is drawing on the TF 4 and will shoot out today

Do you think that there is a descending wedge on H4 and its breaking should be up, but before it goes a bit down, because on H1 there is something like a descending triangle) which will go down?! Like the triangle above, but the wedge on H4, not the triangle? What do you think about it? and somewhere down to 1.313 descending wedge and up?

terentyevdd:
and somewhere down to 1.313 will converge to the border of the wedge and upwards
1.313 will suit me too)))
Reason: