New Members introduction - page 30

hello

Hi

I'm new here and in forex too..

so glad can be here, fantastic forum. a lot of knowledge.

I hope someday i can give something useful to all members here

hisch

hi

hi all..i'm new here..

ermm...can anyone know about forex hitter EA..thanks..

Hello everyone, my name is "somsakpume". I am a new member and have traded gold and forex about 5 months. My trading is not good, that why I come here to search some best tools or indicators to help me improve the

trading. I hope I can find them. I appreciate for someone to help or suggest

me. Thank you in advance.

New member here

I've been on information overload for a while, and this forum looks to have some focus - EA's and Signals, without being limited to only those signals that the forum owner can sell as an affiliate.

Lots of discussion going on...I'm looking forward to learning and contributing.

hi everyone

I've been trading in commodity markets ( mostly GASOLINE ) for a while

and moved to forex starting this year. I've been studying this forum and

has been very helpful.

Thank you all!

from TOKYO

Hi to all of you members.

I am a new member, just joined a few days ago. A full-time trader in the Malaysian stock market, I am now considering going into forex trading.

This forum is very helpful as it covers every aspect of forex trading from forex brokers to trading systems and problems/challenges faced by forex traders.

one of my main concerns is finding a reputable established forex broker and the ease or difficulty of fund withdrawal. (Any members care to make comments on this.)

Many thanks.

Good day traders

Hello all - I am a forex trader living in Florida. I have been trading forex for about 2 1/2 years, and prior to that about 3 years in equities. Forex seems to come much easier to me than stocks so I am here to stay. I seem to favor trades that complete within 1 to 4 days. I like to trade the European session. I love technical analysis so the MT4 platform is ideal. I look forward to meeting many of you online. Successful trading to all!

Hi, community members:

I have been trading in the Malaysian stock market for the last 10 years or more, and in the process I have learned there is no single method to trading success.

Like to share with members (especially newbies) my trading experience; trading (forex or equities) is a continuous game. The objective is to make money at the end (there will be losses and wins). The end result is to MAKE THE MONEY.

Some methods (like the Moving Average for example) is a simple trend following method. What MA period and Time Frame to use is the question. Over the weekend, on a demo account I used the optimization feature in the Strategy Tester, and using the Moving Average Expert Advisor (that comes with the MT4 platform) with a Time Frame of 30 minutes, the result was a Moving Period of 20.

The testing covers 2009 Jan 1 to May 24. Unfortunately there was no data for earlier years for me to test. The net profit was $1793 on an initial deposit of $10K.

Whether the 20MA approach works out in the future is another thing.

You should test this yourself. Enjoy yourself.

kenneth37:
Hi, community members:

I have been trading in the Malaysian stock market for the last 10 years or more, and in the process I have learned there is no single method to trading success.

Like to share with members (especially newbies) my trading experience; trading (forex or equities) is a continuous game. The objective is to make money at the end (there will be losses and wins). The end result is to MAKE THE MONEY.

Some methods (like the Moving Average for example) is a simple trend following method. What MA period and Time Frame to use is the question. Over the weekend, on a demo account I used the optimization feature in the Strategy Tester, and using the Moving Average Expert Advisor (that comes with the MT4 platform) with a Time Frame of 30 minutes, the result was a Moving Period of 20.

The testing covers 2009 Jan 1 to May 24. Unfortunately there was no data for earlier years for me to test. The net profit was $1793 on an initial deposit of $10K.

Whether the 20MA approach works out in the future is another thing.

You should test this yourself. Enjoy yourself.

Overlook to mention, the test was on EUR/USD currency pair.

Hello

Perregaux:
Hello all - I am a forex trader living in Florida. I have been trading forex for about 2 1/2 years, and prior to that about 3 years in equities. Forex seems to come much easier to me than stocks so I am here to stay. I seem to favor trades that complete within 1 to 4 days. I like to trade the European session. I love technical analysis so the MT4 platform is ideal. I look forward to meeting many of you online. Successful trading to all!

I live in Florida too. This is a big, active community. Impressive

Reason: