New Members introduction - page 12

Kman100:
Hi all, glad to be here.

Hi Kman100, welcome aboard.

Thank you for your reply, as any learning process needs patience, this one is not an exception so I really hope to get step by step good things. Should I need too much time to spend in Forex learning, because I am just spending my free time for that. Can I ask you how much time do you spend on trading?.

Young Beginner...

Hi, I am Nicole From Iowa, I am glad to be in this forum, I hope to learn many things about this world of currency sell and buy, is it true that all beginners start losing money?, I do not want so, then please show me the best way to improve in my preparation process. I have gotten good information from the posts in this forum but off course most of it is not so clear for me because I am just a young beginner.

Hello everyone

I'm a student still in the university on Jos, Nigeria, West Africa.

I'm glad to be in this community.

Though I'm still studying, I like to work and be very independent financially.

That's why I got very interested in Forex.

I'm probably the youngest member in this community of guru's and I just started trading my real account a week ago.

I need HELP!!!

I will appreciate anyone/everyone who will help me with advices on the way to go about my trades (short-term)

Thanks,

happy to be here,

Moses.

Moses Jerry:
I'm a student still in the university on Jos, Nigeria, West Africa.

I'm glad to be in this community.

Though I'm still studying, I like to work and be very independent financially.

That's why I got very interested in Forex.

I'm probably the youngest member in this community of guru's and I just started trading my real account a week ago.

I need HELP!!!

I will appreciate anyone/everyone who will help me with advices on the way to go about my trades (short-term)

Thanks,

happy to be here,

Moses.
nickyn51:
Hi, I am Nicole From Iowa, I am glad to be in this forum, I hope to learn many things about this world of currency sell and buy, is it true that all beginners start losing money?, I do not want so, then please show me the best way to improve in my preparation process. I have gotten good information from the posts in this forum but off course most of it is not so clear for me because I am just a young beginner.

Hi both.

My best advice: take your time to learn. Don't hurry, market will be there tomorrow, next week, next month...

greenjamie42:
Thank you for your reply, as any learning process needs patience, this one is not an exception so I really hope to get step by step good things. Should I need too much time to spend in Forex learning, because I am just spending my free time for that. Can I ask you how much time do you spend on trading?.

The key of time spending is the timeframe.Every trader has its own style.About learning if you want formal one go to babypips.com then youll need to see how the real price move by demo trading.At least try for 2-4month,first month try enter trade without any indicator just heart then try find a suitable method.MAny free systems in this forums choose yours..you also can make a system by yourself if you think you capable too.Reading helps a lot.

Any one can share how to do a EA as i m a newbie in forex

hai everyone, i am very new in forex,and just came here looking for learning EA, any recommended thread for me to study?thanks all experts here

Reason: