New Members introduction - page 29

tom1nz:
Hi when I was looking at your rent a signal site, I was perplexed to see that you also appear to offer free signals?]

Yes.

Is that because an EA is still being tested and needs feedback?

Some people is offering his products for free. So, sometimes yes sometimes no.

Anyway, can you tell me exactly how the system works?

EG Do I pay my $50 a month rent and and get a trade copier of some sort and a login and Investor password so as to to copy from the master account?

You mean Sellers account. Service It's a little different.

Go to this section RentaSignal Service and Elite Section Discussion - Forex Trading

This post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

or just some sort of mechanical squeak to attract my attention after your EA/trader makes a trade?

See/Read prev links.

do I need to download their specific MT4 platform or do you just provide a file that comes from the traders configure folder and goes into the recipients

configure folder?

See/Read prev links.

Most importantly, can I see a Detailed account history of 3-6 months to see Relative and Maximal DrawDown?

It depends on how oldie is the ID you're interested. Not us.

Can i find out if I am dealing with an EA or manual trader?

Yes

And can I find out if the EA or manual trader has yet traded a Live account?

Yes. Every ID have a banner about seller account, real or demo

And finally, if I find you a trader or an investor, do you offer any "One off" or "Permanent Commission" for business that you otherwise might not have had?

No.

Thanks Tom

You welcome.

bogambo kush hua

hello evry bdy m new to this community and fx ...can any body suggest me which broker is good to start with..

we can talk about forex here

Hello to all

Hello,

My name is Marius, I'm a programmer and I'm glad to join this forum since I've followed some pretty interesting discussions and ideas. I don't trade with real money, (not yet at least) there's a lot to learn before doing that.

My key interest is to learn and code various aspects related to MetaTrader (don't know if it matters, but I'm playing with the Alpari UK version). So far done some work using MetaTrader as well (indicators, scripts and even some dummy EAs)

Best Regards,

Marius

Hi ppl

My name is virzo and programmer also

I have a forex blog and run my own EA that works perfectly for me

no.1 trader:
hello evry bdy m new to this community and fx ...can any body suggest me which broker is good to start with..

which country?

INDONESIA .... PT MONEX INVESTINDO FUTURES

HP..08569000968------02193689968

INTERNATIONAL..... INTERBANK

Hello everyone! I'm a new member and just wanted to say hello. Great community you have here with lots of great info. I hope to be able to contribute when I get to that next level.

Hello this is Yuksel.

Greetings from Russia!

hi

hi everybody I'm a new guy here.

My english is not ok, but i wanna learn a lot from this forum!

wonderful forum!

luciferlee:
hi everybody I'm a new guy here.

My english is not ok, but i wanna learn a lot from this forum!

wonderful forum!

Welcome to forex-tsd.

Reason: