Forex signal generator - page 109

Daily Forex Signal Monday 7 SEP 2009

D20P BUY A GBP/USD 1.6384

take profit 1.6404

stoploss 1.6354

CLOSED PROFIT +20 pips

Does Anyone know about this process? This is post I made earlier and am looking for an answer.

Thanks

Paijo,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful systems. I found your TSD posts a few days ago and went to the D20P website. I tried the PivotMaster7 EA, but quit a couple of days ago and just started manually entering your D20P signal. I do much better with just entering manually. I started the DPG signal too last night.

I ran into an unexpected problem tonight at 6:00 with the DPG (I live in Texas, US). As I entered the sell order, I noticed that it was trading above the sell price. I did not know whether to put a sell stop order and wait for it to go through and trigger the order, or to just enter it. I opted to enter a straight sell above the sell price and it went down for a while. I exited the order when the price started approaching my original stop and got out for a 5 pip gain. I was unsure if I should have put a sell stop, so I got out.

I am about to enter the d20p order, but have the same problem again and do not know whether to sell above the price and just use the posted stop loss @ 1.6331, or to enter a sell stop order for when the price drops to 1.6301. Please help and thank you again for your hard work and sharing!

Chili

Daily Forex Signal Tuesday 8 SEP 2009

D20P SELL A GBP/USD 1.6350

take profit 1.6330

stoploss 1.6380

CLOSED LOSS -30 pips

Daily Forex Signal Wednesday 9 SEP 2009

D20P BUY A GBP/USD 1.6486

take profit 1.6506

stoploss 1.6456

CLOSED LOSS -30 pips

Daily Forex Signal Thursday 10 SEP 2009

D20P BUY A GBP/USD 1.6551

take profit 1.6571

stoploss 1.6521

CLOSED LOSS -30 pips

Usd

Hello you all,

I am new to this forum but not in the forex trading.

I find it very interesting to be able to chat and advise each other!

I like to help so do not hesitate to ask me about any forex trading advise...

About the Eur/Usd, I wanted you guies' opinion for the next weekly trend?

Overall the USD lost 3.7% this year and it seems to continue going that way/bearish, since the interest rate is very low and so the American currency looks less & less appealing. I am more of a fundamental style trader, holding positions for many days.

Any suggestions/opinions?

Tomo

Daily Forex Signal Friday 11 SEP 2009

D20P BUY A GBP/USD 1.6646

take profit 1.6666

stoploss 1.6616

CLOSED NOT TOUCHED +0 pips

tomo1:
Hello you all,

I am new to this forum but not in the forex trading.

I find it very interesting to be able to chat and advise each other!

I like to help so do not hesitate to ask me about any forex trading advise...

About the Eur/Usd, I wanted you guies' opinion for the next weekly trend?

Overall the USD lost 3.7% this year and it seems to continue going that way/bearish, since the interest rate is very low and so the American currency looks less & less appealing. I am more of a fundamental style trader, holding positions for many days.

Any suggestions/opinions?

Tomo

I want to ask it too

Daily Forex Signal Monday 14 SEP 2009

D20P SELL A GBP/USD 1.6663

take profit 1.6643

stoploss 1.6693

CLOSED NOT TOUCHED +0 pips

Daily Forex Signal Tuesday 15 SEP 2009

D20P SELL A GBP/USD 1.6575

take profit 1.6555

stoploss 1.6605