From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.

hello everybody..

my name is zamri..

from kuala lumpur, malaysia..

and my nick is pipseekerz..

anyway.. just keep seeking the pips..

Hello,

I'm Chunnel.

And am new here, I stumbled acrros this forum and thought it would bbe interesting to learn and share new things.

I'm an investor in managed forex accounts, but offcourse I want to learn a few things about the trading itselfs.

Cheers,

Lawrence

Hi, everybody:

I am Calvin. I was encouraged by a friend to join this forum. This is a great forum as I had been regularly visiting this forum.

I have been trading forex for 4 years and keen to learn more, especially in the use of Advanced Get and Elwave. At present, I am using GET to do my forex trading.

Calvin

Hello!!!!

Hello to all, I come to this forum to learn, I am from Spain and I will use the translator to read and if I can postear. Thank you I wait for your help.

What's up gang!

The name is pingman. I have traded for 10+ years and want to try my hand at coding.

Thank you for the great forum and the informative posting. I hope that one day I can make a worthy contribution.

Hey guys!!!

My name is vatoslocos and i am from germany and i am proud to take place on this forum.

Good Trading for everyone...

Greetz

vatoslocos

Hi all

Hi all, I'm newbie here....

Nice to know this forum...

I new in forex i hope can learn this forum

hello from malaysia

i'm not new to forex but still learning new skill. my target is debt-free life. have money, no worries.

hello...

Hello,

I am newbie in forex trading. Just wanted to say hi...I am currently trying to get more knowledge on the market cycle indicators and how to use them in trading...

Reason: