Do you think it is hard to leave Forex? - page 5

As, almost 90% traders are failing in this business, so it can easily consider that it is very hard to level Forex. Although, it is very difficult to me to get higher position as a newbie but I do believe that I will achieve that position in a short time due to having a reliable support of a trading at platform.

rasel munna:
As, almost 90% traders are failing in this business, so it can easily consider that it is very hard to level Forex. Although, it is very difficult to me to get higher position as a newbie but I do believe that I will achieve that position in a short time due to having a reliable support of a trading at platform.

As a trader, we msut try to maximize demo account to understand about forex, including market movement, trading platform, how to make trading plan. Forex will give chance to earn money here. But we must know, it takes process

Sigra:
As a trader, we msut try to maximize demo account to understand about forex, including market movement, trading platform, how to make trading plan. Forex will give chance to earn money here. But we must know, it takes process

Demo account will helps us to understand the basics of forex trading and trading experience that we can get from demo account also must be maximized as well as possible. Do not forget to improve our skill by learning from trading experience

Forex can be addictive . When you are always on the winning side it is impossible to leave . Even when some traders lose money they are still tempted to work on their skill coming back hoping they will earn money.

Even though , it is very much complicated business platform but, at the present, my trading life is very comfort and profitable

some people - like me - can not escape a challenging business like forex.

Forex is really a challenging business . Here every day we find new situation to handle , some are happy and cope with this system others feel difficulty in changing forex market how to plan their trades. If I am not successful for a long time in forex I will leave it . I can not make losses for a long time

Winners never quit and quitters never win!

In my opinion it depends on the person, if someone is constantly losing it would be easy for him to leave this business, especially if he is not devoted to it. On the other side if you can make good profits and to manage the risk, then it would be very hard to leave the trading as it becomes an addiction.

Yeah, it is very hard to leave such a good and profitable businesses, and no once can leave it.
Reason: