New Members introduction - page 25

WW The Saint:
Hello All, I'm new here. The reason I interested to join because this forum teach how to make EA in MT4.

You could start by here: Metatrader Programming - Forex Trading

I'm too new member

I'm also a new member. My name is Andy Newall. My hobby is to learn new thing in forex field.

Thanks everybody.

NEW here

Hi everyone,am just new here and i just love this forum,over a year ago i have trying to make money trading forex,but no good result yet,my friends are saying that there is no money in forex trading but i dont agree with them.

So can any kind hearted person help me with a good and simple indicator that can show me when to buy and when to sell,and it must be suitable with fxdd platform.

Thanks and God bless.

First timer today

Hello.

Figured I would say hi to all. This is my first post.

I am looking for examples to create an Expert advisor based on stochastics.

Know what I want it to do, just need to see examples of what can be done

in MT4.

Have traded manually but realized best time to trade is when I am sleeping.

Found some Expert Advisors, bought some, and realized that some are better than others. Want to create my own.

Figured trading is a great way to help others get an income if can only get a good expert Advisor.

DLR

dlr

dlr:
Hello.

Figured I would say hi to all. This is my first post.

I am looking for examples to create an Expert advisor based on stochastics.

Know what I want it to do, just need to see examples of what can be done

in MT4.

Have traded manually but realized best time to trade is when I am sleeping.

Found some Expert Advisors, bought some, and realized that some are better than others. Want to create my own.

Figured trading is a great way to help others get an income if can only get a good expert Advisor.

DLR

dlr

Seems you need to test our Rent A Signal service

What a great resource.

New here today.

I should declare straight away that I am one of the founding members of a new MT4 Brokerage (I've emailed the board Mod to see whether its ok to post the name, not wanting to break any protocol or etiquette rules, until I get a reply then I'll say no more).

My trading buddies and I haven't been around MT4 for some time now, so I'm really trying to catch up on all the new uses etc. for EA's.

We are totally focused on autotrading ourselves so wanted to be able to offer our members a platform that supports it as well.

Thanks for the great resource on here.

4of7.

bedwss55

Hello FOREX's,

I am new to the forum, looking forward to trying out some of the expert methods of trading forex. I am a novice looking for guidance.

Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of this community.

Hi

Hi everybody,

I am new in forex trading. And looking for guidance from you all and hope I can get knowledge from this forum.

Hello there,

i am fairy new to TSD, so I thought i want to say Hello to everybody!

I am browsing thru forums, reading old posts, catching up...

I played with forex demo accouns two years ago, then one year ago, but never so far had i felt sure enough to try with real money...

But after reading TSD for two weeks, and checking out rentasignal service, I am now onboard with one of the signal provides and with small real money account...

I must say i had great problems selecting the fx broker, and i still think this forum could give more info on various brokers... I did open demo accounts with 7 different brokers, but the one that was best in demo (investtechfx) and where i opener live account now, behaves totally different than in demo (takes 5-10 seconds to open/modify a position etc)...

Regarding this - reading thru 300+ pages of old thread of brokers and broker problems, where much of info is outdated is also not very appealing for me...

So, is there any thread here where members disclose which broker they use, and why? wo/ affiliate link of course.... What i am looking for is someone reliable, no dealing desk, paypal deposit/withdrowal, mt4, 1pip spread on majors, 250$ min deposit, no comission... ?

I want forex to become my business, and not my hobby.

Hello all you Forex Junkies!!

Just joined the forum yesterday. I have been trading commodities and forex for over 10 years. I am now only trading forex though. I am always looking for new ways/ideas to increase my profits. This looks like a great place to hang out. I'm not much of a coder, so the help from fellow traders with coding is always a blessing to me. I Might exchange some methods/ideas for help with coding from time to time.

For the newbies out there, I would suggest you take the time to write out a trading plan. If you don't have one or don't know how, I suggest you start researching the internet on it. Don't be shy to lay out some $$ for help on this, as it will help you out tremendously in the long run.

Peace

10+

Reason: