New Members introduction - page 23

Hugo from portugal.

Im finding this forum very useful

Welcome all from post 217 to 222

Hi, Im from Mumbai India. Hoping to be a millionaire in the coming years, hope i can succeed!

Just like to say HI!! and say this has to be one of the best Forex forums on the web and I cannot wait to become an active member

scouseman

Hi Everyone, I would just like to say hi, I am just getting back into FOREX after a break for about 6 months and finding this site a great resource.

BTW. I am from Melbourne, Australia.

hi....i'am from malaysia,i new in forex i hope i learn something in this forum.Please teach and advise me

Hello Everyone...

I'm new to Forex (but not new to trading, as I've traded equities, options, e-mini, and commodities) and have been doing a lot of DD on automated robot EAs out there. Boy, enough of them to make your head spin. Trying to figure out which one(s) are the best is daunting. Anyway, I did sign-up w/FAP Turbo and after a week it hasn't showed me much...didn't even come close to making a profit. I'm still looking for a great Forex advisory service - auto robot EA or otherwise. :- )

Simi-retired and just trying to make enough $$ trading to live comfortably.

Hi

Hey! Revolution here..

From south Seattle WA (USA) area, been studying fx for about 6 months now, more serious since I recently got laid off.

Main focus is chart analysis with volume (VSA) and S/R levels...have a ways to go but the process resonates with me. Of course I do not have the money for the Hawkeye, but am intrigued none the less

So while I am searching for work in an area that is saturated, I am spending all my time learning

hello

i joined awhile ago but this is the first time ive seen this thread what UP!!!!

america, san francisco california

Reason: