New Members introduction - page 24

Just to say hello to everybody

Hello everybody,

I have signed up for a while but this is my first post as I was very busy with work and trading.

There is a ton of good postings, indicators, EAs and tools here and I may have to spend more times here to read and catch up.

Have a nice day.

Harry

Hello All! What a GREAT Forum!

I just wanted to say hi and to introduce myself. I've been forex trading for a little over one year and have just now started to try and learn MQL4. To say it's confusing for me would be an understatement but I'm committed to mastering it and this forum looks like it's a great place to help me learn.

I just now became a member here and i say hello to all i think this a great comunity

hallo

hello everybody:

These is my 1. post, I am not new hir, but is time to I send someting.

I workin with mt4 and ask for new indikator, and another what can adwance my tradin knowledge. Meby I know someting and cann help to another traders.

best regards,

hello!

Im a new member, just joined. Have been trading forex for a while now. Hope that i can learn a lot here. Cheers!

Hello to all posters from 225 to 236

Hello pipL

hello guys,

i just signed up recently after searching relevant forums related to forex and mql4.

i am new to trading and wanted to learn how the system works. i look forward to learn from the pros and all the fine people here.

thank you.

Hello Everyone!

Hi Everyone,

What an amazing forum!

I started my forex journey last September and only stumbled across this site a few weeks ago. I feel like Ive found forex and EA heaven. Ive been following a few threads in the elite section and am blown away with the info there. Its very easy to get caught up in a thread and forget to sleep!

Myself and a colleague are putting together an "Introduction to trading robots" professional interview series and would love to speak to some experienced EA designers and users.

Please get in touch if you would like to know more.

Hi everybody!

This is a great forex forum and i hope i can learn a lot from you, but i also hope i can contribute to this forum as much as i can.

Good luck to all the traders and all the best.

Hello All,

I'm new here. The reason I interested to join because this forum teach how to make EA in MT4.

Reason: