New Members introduction - page 36

need guide for better trading

hiii, i am new in forex trading, hope this forum could help me to become a forex trader...thanks

Hi from British Columbia

Hi from British Columbia, Canada.

I am new to the forum.

I have been learning to trade for about 10 months now. Still looking for the system or method that will work consistantly for me.

Hope to learn something here.

Hello from Croatia

Hy there I come from Croatia. I am learning forex about 6 mounths and most like pair for me is GBP/USD and EUR/USD. Bye

NEW TRADER help needed please

morning peeps,

hows it all going, everone well?

im new to this community so just want to say a HELLO THERE !!

hey does anyone know of any FOREX games that can be played online?

thank youi

Hi all - looking to share and develop strategies and meet up

Hi This is Karma Tiger Trader.

I've been trading off and on since 1999 - juggling other businesses too.

Now I'm looking to share ideas and strategies with other traders and developers.

Strong point - experience and knowledge.

Weak point - coding skills, altho I've been doing some programming for over a year.

Would like to meet up with fellow traders around Britain and elsewhere( I travel alot). And also work better, smarter, more efficiently by mimmicking the set up of institutional traders.

ie by sharing knowledge and skills we can become as good as, or better than them!!

Best wishes to you all.

Hi! Special NEW!!

Hi! friends I am not new to this forum I signed up before about two years ago only for reading this wonderful forum contents and this is my first post in the forum.

Regards

Alluneed4u

My first post here.

Hello everyone,

This is my first post in this forum. I have been an active member in Oanda forum for 3 years but have never had a chance to post in here. Look likes there are many good experts regarding to MT4 here (while there is very few in Oanda forum). I am trying to automate my working strategy.

I hope I will have a good experience in this forum.

Have good strategies everyone.

CuongVC

Just Joined Community

Hi, everyone:

Just joined as a new member. Already feeling good to be part of the forex community.

I am from HK and have been trading the HK stock market for 5 years. Now I want to explore forex trading, and want to learn from experienced veteran forex traders in this forum about FOREX DAY TRADING.

What would you suggest as the best approach - the threads I should be going in to read.

Thanks, everybody.

Brian

Hello Everyone, I'm a newbie and just join...

Hello Everyone,

I'm a newbie from Thailand. I just join this forum today.

I have to learn more and hard working, because I have big problem about the language.

So, If anyone have any advice or teaching on me, don't be considerate, please tell me anything you want to say. I'm ready to learn from now!

Anyway, I'm glad to see you all and Nice to meet you all.

Thank you everyone for your future advice.

PS. I forget to tell my name, I'm Narongsak or you can call me NP.

new to forex

i am allan of tondo manila, philippines and i am new to forex. i want to learn about trading manually and i was referred to this site.. now my journey on a micro account would begin after a year in demo.. but still i have the odd feeling of learning to fail with real money...

i hope to share this learning experience with you...

Reason: