New Members introduction - page 1150

hello good morning just want to know more about the trading

hello everybody 

I am newbie in this website and forum (about 2 weeks now), have 3 years experience through currencies and code programming, 

could somebody guide me in how to display my name in short instead of 5 names, means i need to display only my first and full name while my full name still documented with website admin

thanks for stopping by

Mohamed Hassan Mohamed Hassan Alsherbiny:

hello everybody 

I am newbie in this website and forum (about 2 weeks now), have 3 years experience through currencies and code programming, 

could somebody guide me in how to display my name in short instead of 5 names, means i need to display only my first and full name while my full name still documented with website admin

thanks for stopping by

While you are registered as a seller, your full name will be displayed. You have no choice. It is in the T & C.

Good Day.

My name is Johan from South Africa. I've been actively trading Forex since January 2015 and joined MQL5 on 14 November 2020. A excellent site for like-minded community. Excellent assistance experience from Service Desk, Admin and Moderators.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Hello, I am new to this forum

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Hello from Australia,

Via a coin ICO that I participated in a few years ago I now find myself here with some trading credits from a Russian broker and absolutely no idea what I am doing lol.

Any tips appreciated

Wish me luck

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Good day everyone!
I am from sunny South Africa.

I have been trading Forex for just over four years now. I create my own Trading bots (Expert Advisers) and also some indicators.
Wishing you all good luck! :)

Hello, I am new to this forum . Look forward to learning and improving.
Reason: