cannot do purchase in market

hi everyone, i wanted to buy this robot and i got the error massage that i "cannot make purchase in the market". anyone know why did this happen, and how to solve this issues?

I think - you can write to the service desk about it.

Sergey Golubev #:
I think - you can write to the service desk about it.
Okay thanks for the advice..but have you experience the same problem before? It's just weird that before this I has made several successful purchases...then suddenly today I can't.

Muhammad Adli Bin Ahmad Sairin #:
Okay thanks for the advice..but have you experience the same problem before? It's just weird that before this I has made several successful purchases...then suddenly today I can't.

You can ask the service desk about it.
Because we on the forum (incl forum moderators) have nothing to do with anything related to the Market.

The market is moderated by admins, and they are located on the service desk, and the service desk is the place which validated you to be a seller here.
I mean: you are already having the connection with them so ask them about this limitation (if this limitation is going on from the Market moderators for example).

But if it is your error so you should fix it by yourself.
For example, the users are depositing the money to MQL5 account/profile first, and make a purchase direction from MQL5 account/profile after that.
Besides, please make sure that you filled Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password.

Sergey Golubev #:
But if it is your error so you should fix it by yourself.
For example, the users are depositing the money to MQL5 account/profile first, and make a purchase direction from MQL5 account/profile after that.
Besides, please make sure that you filled Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password.
Okay thanks for the info...you are really helpfull

the users are depositing the money to MQL5 account/profile first, and make a purchase direction from MQL5 account/profile after that. 

Btw actually I am doing as you mention above...how can I fix it?

Muhammad Adli Bin Ahmad Sairin #:
Btw actually I am doing as you mention above...how can I fix it?
You can write to the service desk asking them for advice.
Reason: