New Members introduction - page 1146

Hello all new guys welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay here. lol

Hey members! AlphaInfinity here. I am an intraday supply/demand trader. I go with the strong flow and look for high probability trades. Hope I can learn and contribute here to many. Thanks!

-SK 

Welcome to the club to all newbies :) Hope you are aware that the forum will be terminated and moved into mql5.com

hello anybody here?

Hi everyone :)

I'm new member and a quite newbee when it comes to trading forex. I'm from sweden and i hope i can meet some Swedish traders here as well. It's fun and interesting trading forex, right now i'm trying to do it with expert advisors as i'm not capable to understand and read the market myself....YES you can laugh :) i'm a newbee.

//Alexandra

Hi forum members!
I am a new member
I find this forum very useful, hope it be mutually beneficial

Hello folks, l m a newbie in fx. Can anyone give me some tipbits?

billnbell:

Hello folks, l m a newbie in fx. Can anyone give me some tipbits?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2016.12.30 17:26

Just some reminding about how to insert code to the post (for new users/newbies) - read here, and read whole the article: MQL5.community - User Memo

How to Start with MT5, a summary ! 

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2017.02.12 06:36

MetaTrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine!

The development of MetaTrader 5 started in 2007. MetaTrader 5 was conceived as a revolutionary, multi-market platform that can run on Forex as well as on any other financial market. A lot of work has been done since then, and the result of this work is the platform that provides unlimited opportunities to traders. In this article, we will talk about all the key features of MetaTrader 5 and carry out a comparative analysis with the previous version of the trading platform.

1. Charts
  2. Navigator
  3. Trading
  4. Toolbox
  5. Testing and Optimization
  6. Integration with MQL5.community
  7. MetaEditor
  8. The MQL5 Programming Language
  9. Services for Traders and Developers

------------------------

And this is the MT5 user manual:

MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual

Hi Guys, Newbie here...

Trying to get my head round MT5 in preparation for this weeks UK General Election.

Can anyone here direct me to a recommended UK broker to trade GBP/USD and FTSE? (mini's & micro's)

Currently setup with AMPGlobalClearing - CQG, but fees look to be about $1.13 in/out ($2.26 per trade) Is that good???

Hope someone can help....

Thanks

Hello from DawnO

DawnO, 2017.12.12 12:07

Hey Folks,

pleased to be here and to be learning new skills in trading. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you x 

Reason: