Some question about Signals

Hello,

I am new for MQL and MT system. There is "Signals" page in navigation bar and I found that each signal has its "History" to show their profit and loss. I am wondering the time showing is what time? New York time, London Time or ..? 

Second, if I am going to subscribe a signal, will the signal trading automatically as an EA, Or I have to sit in front of the monitor to wait a sudden indicator to Buy/Sell manually?

Sorry, I know those are stupid questions for most of you but it really confused me. Hopefully someone can answer and wishing everyone here have a happy new year.

Thank you very much!

Lawrence 

History shows broker time and the trades will be opened automatically but the metatrader platform has to be running . Happy New year.

Just some information about the Signal Service:

This is the information about where to start to.

------------

From the rules -

• Signals based on real accounts are available only by paid Subscription; signals based on demo accounts can be received only by free Subscription.
  • Signals based on cent accounts cannot have paid Subscription. Such Signals are available only in the MetaTrader terminal for free. A cent account is defined automatically. In case a Signal is defined incorrectly, the service Administration may assign this property to the Signal manually.
Trading Signals showcase in MetaTrader 4/5
Trading Signals showcase in MetaTrader 4/5
  • www.youtube.com
How to choose a trading signals and subscribe to it in MetaTrader Platforms? Its easy! Watch the video and you will know everything about trading signals.

Damian Mateusz Dziadosz:
History shows broker time and the trades will be opened automatically but the metatrader platform has to be running . Happy New year.

Hi Damian,

Is all broker time the same time? If not, how to calculate that history time? My demo MT4 is showing UTC time.

Besides, Running MT4 and trading automatically, is it called EA? Can I follow the Signal to trade automatically but alter the lot that I trade?  

Thank you for your concern and have a nice last day of 2016.

Lawrence 

@Lawrencema0829 - MT4 time = broker time.

EA is trading automatically but

EA is trading by itself, and

the signals are 'cope trades' from signal provider's Metatrader to your Metatrader (automatically as well but with no any EA).

Please, watch those videos from MetaQuotes yotube channel - 7 videos with less than 2 minutes each - you will spend 10 or 15 minutes and will know about everything. 

Sergey Golubev:

@Lawrencema0829 - MT4 time = broker time.

EA is trading automatically but

EA is trading by itself, and

the signals are 'cope trades' from signal provider's Metatrader to your Metatrader (automatically as well but with no any EA).

Please, watch those videos from MetaQuotes yotube channel - 7 videos with less than 2 minutes each - you will spend 10 or 15 minutes and will know about everything. 

Ok, thanks
Reason: