Hi everybody- I have a question- who is your broker? I need help :) - page 2

I dont know much about forex trading, in fact I am also a beginner but my friend has suggested me her broker, GDMFX..

I am also learning more before venturing deeper into it..

I am new in trading and now I am testing many brokers to see which are good and which are not.

So far from experience, google, forums, etc I came to the conclusion that FXCC, IC Markets are two of

the best. That being said, this is just my humble opinion. I can assure you that I did a lot of research.

My one choice would be FXCC; it is a true ECN broker. Commission is included in spread, EURUSD around 1.6-2.0 almost

all the time. Many deposit methods. Regulated FCA, CySec.

NJsTaRre:
I dont know much about forex trading, in fact I am also a beginner but my friend has suggested me her broker, GDMFX.. I am also learning more before venturing deeper into it..

You are right.I also trade with GDMFX and its pretty cool they have Hermes Academy that can help us traders,specially newbies.

Im trading for the USA and am very satisfied with my broker IBFX, deposit and withdraw money easy (will even send you a debit card). On the trading site I use their mt4 platform I have not experience any requotes (rejected orders) and the execution ranks in the top brokers.

stevemagana:
Im trading for the USA and am very satisfied with my broker IBFX, deposit and withdraw money easy (will even send you a debit card). On the trading site I use their mt4 platform I have not experience any requotes (rejected orders) and the execution ranks in the top brokers.

I posted this a few weeks ago, note that IBFX is no more as it has been bought by FXCM. Lol now i too am in search for a broker.

stevemagana:
I posted this a few weeks ago, note that IBFX is no more as it has been bought by FXCM. Lol now i too am in search for a broker.

Hi Steve,

I'm FXCM's representative here on the forum. IBFX accounts will be transferred to FXCM after trading closes today at 5pm New YorkTime. You will be receiving new MT4 login details to access your account through FXCM when trading reopen for the new week at 5pm on Sunday.

So you can get a preview of the new pricing that will be available to you through FXCM, I've sent you a private message with new demo login details that will work on your existing MT4 platform.

If you have any further questions for me, please feel free to reply back to my PM, or post in the FXCM discussion thread: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/9092-fxcm/page51#comment_789487

Thanks,

Jason

You are Great. Thanks

Soon we are going to have bigger and bigger broker eating up smaller ones. Like another story - with banks. But less competition among the brokers does not help traders

tick scalping use custom made EA with armada markets account, passed my test upon NFP news event. use a stop order as trigger, yesterday release are no exeption order hit accordingly, fit match with my ea logic. trade with them I even wanting to have even more 'NFP like' news release .

Who did you end up going with?

Reason: