New Members introduction - page 1133

Hello,

I am new member here. I am very happy to join this forum.

Hi to everyone, I'm here in order to help some new users became profitable in Forex world, freedom for everyone!

Hi eveybody, im newbie here! Have a nice day to you all!

I'm New in this forum - but not in this world

I have joined to find some trading buddies with a little experience sothat i can learn.I have some 10 years experience - took a break for about 4 years and am now back - but only on demo to try and get my hand back in. Have thus far executed 7 trades - made some 717 dollars so seems like I still know a little. Though demo and real time trading are vastly different. I look forward to meeting some of you. Must now try and install my proprietary indicators on the New Oanda platform I have chosen. there seems to be a problem opening these older indies in the new build of the platform. If anyone can assist that would be great.

Thank you and happy pippin.

NB Old in this world - 80 years young

NB if it was obvious where a newby could introduce himself I would have done that - but I do not see a specific space for my introductory thread - so this is second best.

Knowledge only make money

"Scam Aware!"

Hi guys,

I just want to inform you of the latest scam binary options software called 3 week millionaire released into the market by those scam developers.

Please beware of the developer and his fake software and take note that his main aim is to make you lose money not to gain it. Once you subscribe to them, deposit with their affiliated broker and turn the software on - you will only be getting losing trades until your trading capital is totally wiped out.

I've done a thorough review of them: valforex.com.so you will know what you're actually getting yourself into before it is too late.

Our main job is to expose these scammers and how they go about scamming people off their hard-earned money- so there's no reason for to fall victim for them.

web

Это было круто french-ligue1 ru/lille]!

hello ,

i am new . i want to study about EMA sand market . intraday trading .

Please explain me. Thank you.

I came here because of mladen.. Thank you!

New to the FX market. Thanks for all the info on this board