New Members introduction - page 563

hello all,,

I am here to learn about how to profitably trade the fx market

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi everyone, I'm from Croatia, five years in Fx, lost a lot of money, still have a hope

Hi, I just became a member here trying to learn Harmonic Trading and hopefully contribute to others who wish to learn as well.

Like they say, "Sharing is Caring". Hope to share and explore new ideas and improve.

Regards.

Kain

Hello everybody! I'm from Galicia, Spain. I love Harmonics and the Forex Market. I try to learn as much as I can about harmonic trading to improve my trades and I think it's nice and helpful sharing ideas, points of view and impressions about trading in general.

Glad to join! :-)

Hello Traders, really great forum here on Harmonics.

hello everyone, happy to become one of you

Jason

Im happy to becom3 a m3mb3r of this forum, thank you for holding this kind of forum online. I mean It.

Hello, i am searching for some indicators and i found this forum. seems i can learn a lot about indicators & EA here. thanks

Good place to Learn and Earn !

HI,

I am Vageesh from Bangalore (India) and I love this forum.

Reason: